My dashboard doesn't display correctly this morning...the graph has slipped down to obscure other information

and tabs leaving a large white space where it should be.  I have cleared my browser and it is still the same.

Anyone else see this? I have notified contributors@alamy.com.

Kathy

3 hours ago, Kathy deWitt said:

My dashboard doesn't display correctly this morning...the graph has slipped down to obscure other information

and tabs leaving a large white space where it should be.  I have cleared my browser and it is still the same.

Kathy

Weird setting of your browser?

Try Ctrl-0

(0=zero)

Works in most browsers to set the magnification or the font to default size. Otherwise go to view and find the setting for default size.

wim

27 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Weird setting of your browser?

Try Ctrl-0

(0=zero)

Works in most browsers to set the magnification or the font to default size. Otherwise go to view and find the setting for default size.

wim

I was hoping you would come to the rescue Wim but, unfortunately that didn't work. 

Hm.  Maybe it will just return to normal on its own.

Thank you anyway.

Kathy

17 minutes ago, Chuck Nacke said:

It would appear that there are some problems with the coding on Alamy.com

I did need to use a different browser this morning to access AIM?

Chuck

Yes Chuck, I tried Safari this a.m. but I get the same result. Hopefully I will hear back from Alamy soon.

Kathy

7 minutes ago, Kathy deWitt said:

I was hoping you would come to the rescue Wim but, unfortunately that didn't work. 

Hm.  Maybe it will just return to normal on its own.

Thank you anyway.

Kathy

What is your OS and browser?

I've checked Firefox, Chrome and Edge all on Windows. Those are all normal here.

wim

Hmm Safari on 10.11.6 is totally normal here.

wim

edit:

Also Firefox on 10.11.6 is ok.

Both don't fall apart when Zooming in.

But Safari does when zooming out. Hmm. Command zero = ⌘-0 fixes it as always.

No Chrome on this one. Still try Command zero = ⌘-0

Edited by wiskerke

12 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

Hmm Safari on 10.11.6 is totally normal here.

wim

edit:

Also Firefox on 10.11.6 is ok.

Both don't fall apart when Zooming in.

But Safari does when zooming out. Hmm. Command zero = ⌘-0 fixes it as always.

No Chrome on this one. Still try Command zero = ⌘-0

No luck Wim, tried both Control 0 and Command 0.  Thank you for your help.  I will just bide my time and let you know if it is self-correcting

Kathy,

I am on a PC and have been using Microsoft EDGE.  This morning, 9/1, I had to use Chrome to get into AIM.  It does appear that Alamy

has had some problems with the coding on the site.  I've been contributing since 2004 and since Alamy has gone all online, as opposed

to mailing CS's to London, I've had more problems with Alamy.com during the last 30 days than I ever had?

Chuck

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Chuck Nacke said:

Kathy,

I am on a PC and have been using Microsoft EDGE.  This morning, 9/1, I had to use Chrome to get into AIM.  It does appear that Alamy

has had some problems with the coding on the site.  I've been contributing since 2004 and since Alamy has gone all online, as opposed

to mailing CS's to London, I've had more problems with Alamy.com during the last 30 days than I ever had?

Chuck

well, that's reassuring Chuck

On 02/09/2020 at 03:45, Chuck Nacke said:

Kathy,

I was not complaining in any way.  In any event it appears on my side that the problems seem to have been

corrected, 9/1 10:45 EST.

Chuck

I didn't think you were complaining Chuck.  I'm glad your problems are corrected.  Mine are not.

Kathy

Edited by Kathy deWitt

• 1 month later...
On 01/09/2020 at 12:14, Kathy deWitt said:

Kathy

My dashboard is still looking unaligned in Google Chrome. I think this may have occured on the recent update. I have

emailed them about this problem, but as of yet not had a reply.  However, even though I was adapting to this irritating

appearance I downloaded Firefox.  Lo and behold, all looks normal on Firefox!!

3 hours ago, Kathy deWitt said:

My dashboard is still looking unaligned in Google Chrome. I think this may have occurred on the recent update. I have

emailed them about this problem, but as of yet not had a reply.  However, even though I was adapting to this irritating

OK, finally sorted....on Chrome it was a settings problem  (as James Allsworth originally advised . Google never replied).

I now have it working properly by playing around with page zoom and font sized which I have set at:

Zoom 150% 
Font size 18
Minimum font size 12

Kathy

On 06/10/2020 at 04:07, Kathy deWitt said:

My dashboard is still looking unaligned in Google Chrome. I think this may have occured on the recent update. I have

I don't like Google Chrome -- too many tentacles.   I used Firefox (found a way to fix its blindness to color profiles on line) or Safari on my iMac and Edge or Firefox on my Windows 10 laptop.

• Like 1