2021 Calendar contributors

I noticed that some of the 2021 calendars are starting to be published. All my calendar sales have always been for 12 months. I found quite a few Alamy contributors in this one:

Cotswolds Slim Calendar 2021

January - Andrew Michael / Alamy

February - Sebastian Wasek / Alamy

March - eye35 / Alamy

April - eye35.pic / Alamy

May

----

July - Stuart Black / Alamy

August - Stephen Dorey Creatively / Alamy

September - eye35 - Alamy

---

November - Nigel Francis / Alamy

---

Gloucestershire A4 Calendar 2021

January - Kumar Sriskandan / Alamy

February - David Hunter / Alamy

March - Stephen Dorey / Alamy

April - James Osmond / Alamy

---

June - eye35.pix / Alamy

July - Adam Burton / Alamy

August - Joe Wainwright / Alamy

---

October - Tim Gainey

November - Stuart Black / Alamy

December - Cotswolds Photo Library / Alamy

2022 Calendar - Andrew Roland / Alamy

Both calendars published by Carousel Calendars in Exeter.

Anyone else found any Alamy calendar contributors in 2021?

Edited by MB Photography
Found more contributors
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Some regional 2021 calendars by Carousel Calendars are on sale in my area. Below is one I picked up with Alamy contributors.

NORWICH Calendar 2021.

January - Jim Laws/Alamy

February - Alison Thompson/Alamy

March - Anthony Smith/Alamy

May - Howard Taylor Images/Alamy

June - Cesar Asensio Marco/Alamy

July - Martin Philpott/Alamy

August - Chris Herring/Alamy

September - Adarch/Alamy

October - Zoonar GmbH/Alamy

November - Chris Dorney/Alamy

December - Jan Duplinszki/Alamy

Considering they are now on sale I haven't seen any sales reports as yet. Anyone any idea how long to wait for payment? My previous calendar sales have been settled fairly promptly. 

Edited by Broad Norfolk
Completed a credit
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, VbFolly said:

I also noticed a couple of my images in 2021 Carousel Calendars a few weeks ago, and have been waiting for the sales to be reported. Last year they were reported in June.

I also have an image in the Worcestershire 2021 calendar. It looks like Amazon are expecting to have stock on 1 September 2020, so I suspect the Alamy sales will appear at the end of the month for us all. This virus has upset quite a few schedules this year.

I've found 8 of mine so far by looking at the thumbnails on their website, though some of the credits are hard to read.

Last year I sold 20 but 9 of those were of one town (Bury, Gtr. Manchester).

Last year's sales were reported on the 14 Nov and cleared funds received on 6th Dec   January.

Edit - Correction, it was the 6th January when the money was received - apologies.

Edited by Vincent Lowe
Correction to total sold

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any photos of the English countryside, but I am expecting a couple of 2021 calendars from a client that often supplements their images with many from Alamy (although last year it seems they used Getty instead). They usually send out the calendars as they are published in August, but I'm guessing they are late this year due to Covid, and payment usually arrives late December, early January. Anyway, I'll check for Alamy contributors and report back if I find any. 

I have found three sales of my own in 2021 calendars with Carousel Calendars in the “Worcestershire“ and the “Malverns” calendars but I have not been credited with the sales on Alamy so far. I am sure it will happen soon and I wouldn’t expect payment to be immediate anyway.

11 hours ago, MB Photography said:

I have found three sales of my own in 2021 calendars with Carousel Calendars in the “Worcestershire“ and the “Malverns” calendars but I have not been credited with the sales on Alamy so far. I am sure it will happen soon and I wouldn’t expect payment to be immediate anyway.

Could be up to 12 months before you get it.

Allan

3 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Could be up to 12 months before you get it.

Allan

My calendar sales for previous years have always been paid before the actual calendar start date. At the moment I have no Alamy sales reports for any of the images used by Carousel Calendars. I would not have known the images had been sold if it wasn’t for my own research.