The money did not arrive at the bank account.

Good afternoon. Accounting sent me the money at the beginning of the month. To a new bank account with a new bank. Money still hasn't arrived. Can a technician see what's wrong? Thank.

mutabor@ninodom.ru

Vladimir

Zaytsev

2 hours ago, Vladimir67 said:

Good afternoon. Accounting sent me the money at the beginning of the month. To a new bank account with a new bank. Money still hasn't arrived. Can a technician see what's wrong? Thank.

mutabor@ninodom.ru

Vladimir

Zaytsev

Perhaps emailing Alamy might be a better idea than putting it on the forum...

• Like 1

Do you at least get the automated response? I've had problems in the past with my computer wanting to use an address for them that is not the right one. If you've had no response at all make sure it is contributors@alamy.com.

Paulette

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

YES.

How I felt. I asked to check by payment, my new bank details from May 28, several letters. The answer is silence. And now 3 letters from July 10th that the money did not come to the new bank account. Silence again. Hello. Does anyone from the administration hear and read me?

Edited by Vladimir67

6 hours ago, Vladimir67 said:

Since July 10th I have been writing to e-mail and there is no answer.

The auto reply you received will have said that you probably will not get an answer.

'Temporarily, we’re unlikely to be able to answer your email due to a reduction in team size whilst we respond to the global Covid-19 pandemic."

4 hours ago, vpics said:

I assume you changed your bank details in your account settings online and have checked that the payment did not go to your old account?

I changed my account a few months ago, I'm thinking about it myself ... but the money did not come to the account, ruble savings bank, that's for sure.

The problem might be with your bank rather than with Alamy. I don't know what the situation is where you live (Russia perhaps?), but here in Canada you cannot have money in a foreign currency like US$ deposited directly into a Canadian bank. It has to be done by wire transfer which usually costs around $15. Consequently, I use PayPal for my Alamy payments. It works fine.

32 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

The problem might be with your bank rather than with Alamy. I don't know what the situation is where you live (Russia perhaps?), but here in Canada you cannot have money in a foreign currency like US$ deposited directly into a Canadian bank. It has to be done by wire transfer which usually costs around $15. Consequently, I use PayPal for my Alamy payments. It works fine.

Everything is transparent in Russia. Can bite off from $ 50, $ 5 at departure, but you can store in foreign currency. I also use RyRall, but there is a predatory currency exchange rate.

Vladimir,

It has been many years since I lived in Moscow and worked for foreign agencies (around the world) and I always got paid into

a U.S. bank account, years before Alamy even existed.  From my more than 15 years contributing to Alamy, the one thing

that Alamy has always been 100% on is accounting and payment.  I also find it hard to believe that they have not responded

to you?  Did you receive a copy of the "Remittance Advice"?  I always get one from Alamy as a PDF attached to an email

before I receive payment.  Also I do not think that contributors@alamy.com is the best place to ask about payment, I do not

know because in over 15 years I have never had to ask about money from Alamy.  There should be a specific email address

to discuss payment issues?

Many years ago I did change my U.S. bank and Alamy handled it without a problem.  I would also suggest checking with a 

senior person at your Russian bank and having them look for pending incoming transfers.  The holdup could be on your banks side?

Chuck

1 hour ago, Vladimir67 said:

Everything is transparent in Russia. Can bite off from $ 50, $ 5 at departure, but you can store in foreign currency. I also use RyRall, but there is a predatory currency exchange rate.

As Chuck said, it's surprising that Alamy hasn't replied to your e-mail yet. I contacted them last month about a problem with my PayPal information, which was my fault, and they got back to me fairly quickly. They were also very helpful.

Keeping or "storing" US$ in a bank account in Canada is no problem. For instance, I have a US$ bank account at a Canadian bank. However, I can't have US funds deposited by someone else directly into the account. International transactions have to be done by wire transfer. This to discourage illegal activities like money laundering. Perhaps the situation is similar in Russia.

Edited by John Mitchell

Representatives, employees of Alami's accounting department. Look at this topic and deal with my question. Tell me why on 17 .07 I am still waiting for my transfer of money to a new requisite. I offered you in a letter to attach 10 cents, you remained silent in February. Why are you silent now?

13 minutes ago, Vladimir67 said:

Representatives, employees of Alami's accounting department. Look at this topic and deal with my question. Tell me why on 17 .07 I am still waiting for my transfer of money to a new requisite. I offered you in a letter to attach 10 cents, you remained silent in February. Why are you silent now?

You've been advised the problem is probably with your bank, so why not contact  your bank instead of bringing this to the forum?

• Like 1

This topic is intended for accounting, who can read it and pay attention. Until I receive the details of sending my transfer from Alami, my bank will not be able to trace the transaction. So far, no one has responded to my case!

Hi Vladimir, this forum is mainly for Alamy photographers to chat to each other so there is nothing we can do to help you.  And I very much doubt that anyone in Alamy’s accounts department will read your posts here. You need to keep on trying to contact Alamy at contributors@alamy.com

Good luck! 

16 hours ago, vpics said:

How much are you due to receive? 

Let's say not much. But the aftertaste of 'English honesty' is present. Sberbank was transferred to the ruble account, on the way someone bit off $ 10. Opened a foreign currency account in another bank. Haven't come at all until now. Although I asked to make a transaction $ 1 to check the details. Everything from a wall of peas. Razdolbai, as elsewhere. In one word. How would everyone not die there, from a panda ?! I wish you health.

Try calling them

+441235844600

They probably don't have anyone monitoring the forum at the moment.

They probably never had more than one person doing it in the past and certainly not someone from accounting.

• Love 2

On 16/07/2020 at 10:00, Vladimir67 said:

mutabor@ninodom.ru

Vladimir

Zaytsev

Hi,

I'm not from accounting but had a similar problem last month. If the payment did not go through for any reason you might see on your dashboard->account setting->payment info, a message  like "invalid payment details" or something like that. In that case payment will be reissued beginning next month.

Some think about Borat I think about Mr. Bean.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DCSmith said:

Try calling them

+441235844600

They probably don't have anyone monitoring the forum at the moment.

They probably never had more than one person doing it in the past and certainly not someone from accounting.

They always have someone monitoring the forum, usually James Allsworth.