AIM misfiring

Avpics

Question

I currently have no images in my AIM. My internet is working and tested as 'fast' yet I can't get any images to show up in my manager. If I refresh I just get the hints coming up as if I was a first time user with no uploads yet passed.

Is anyone else having issues?

9 answers to this question

I think they rolled up some updates, and like with all software it is initially buggy  

Mine also no pics, refresh, then ultra slow but after awhile started work normally.   I think in background script was fetching all the metadata + icons for entire port, and that takes time.

Will be better in couple of days

Uploaded a batch of 46 but it stopped twice and I had to restart from where it left off each time, so I ended up with three batches instead of just one.  All passed, but then same problems as others have described.  Managed to get all the 'optionals' done but it was painful - sometimes had click the 'save' button four or five times before it would actually save the changes. Gave up trying to set the supertags.

Everyone else's problems resolved? I had issues yesterday with uploading that are still unresolved.

I uploaded 30 reportage images, they all had identical captions and tags correctly applied earlier via Photo Mechanic. A normal upload, and Transmit showed all images uploaded. AIM then reported 25 passed and only 15 for sale, and only 15 showed in AIM. I customised the 15, then expected the missing images to appear, they never did. Refreshed the browser, logged out and back in again, no change. Most images were 3250 pixels on the longest length, and few 3000. All were sharp at 100% and no other issues.

I held off re uploading the missing 15, as on previous occasions when images went missing they showed up later. If still not there tonight I will upload the missing 15, and another 20. Fingers crossed all will go well.

5 hours ago, sb photos said:

Everyone else's problems resolved?

It seems so, but I hadn't uploaded any new images. I was just trying to work on those already up. I hope yours are soon sorted.

1 hour ago, Avpics said:

It seems so, but I hadn't uploaded any new images. I was just trying to work on those already up. I hope yours are soon sorted.

Yes, the missing images never reappeared and when re uploaded all was well.

• Love 1