Showbiz Portfolio

Jaguar

Hi, I've been selling through Alamy for several years but have only just got around to setting up my portfolio page. I specialize in entertainment event photography, so this is a somewhat different portfolio than regular stock image portfolios. What do you think?

http://bit.ly/featureflash-alamy1

Oscars_2020_cover2.jpg

Edited by Jaguar
URL not working correctly
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Colin Woods said:

331,000 images in 12 years. Astounding - you must be one of the highest image count individuals on Alamy. How many cameras have you burned through?

11 hours ago, Kent Johnson said:

Paul - Stock & Roll!!!

This must be working for you. I see in the stats that celebrities are searched quite a lot. Are celebrity stock sales strong?

Cheers, Kent.

Thanks for the compliments. Although I joined Alamy in 2007 I've only really been seriously uploading to them over the past couple of years, current material and have been actively uploading my past archive. 

Sales have been picking up over the past year or so. Still relatively small amounts but a fairly consistent few hundred dollars per month and hopefully growing.

It will be interesting to see how the sale of Alamy to PA Images affects sales.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
On 13/02/2020 at 21:10, Jaguar said:

Hi, I've been selling through Alamy for several years but have only just got around to setting up my portfolio page. I specialize in entertainment event photography, so this is a somewhat different portfolio than regular stock image portfolios. What do you think?

http://bit.ly/featureflash-alamy1

Oscars_2020_cover2.jpg

Great portfolio. But Isn't it disappointing that images can be rendered on the forum (from a 3rd party provider) with much better quality than Alamy renders the banner to the portfolios.:wacko:

Mark