What other tags?

Betty LaRue

Question

19 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

That's a tough one indeed. You seem to have covered things well. Coincidentally, I just had a "nostalgia" image (of a 1950's living room and TV) license today. Perhaps we're onto something...

Hope so, John. My two grown granddaughters and one of their boyfriends, plus my son were here for Thanksgiving. The girls wrote these messages as they used to do on the very same blackboard when they were in grade school.

I usually write grocery items on it as I run out of something. That I have not erased it, yet, says how touched I was/am.

Betty

Edited by Betty LaRue
Add text

I don't know that I'd keep Wichita and other location keywords as that could hurt your CTR. I'd add blackboard, what I still call it, writing, heart shape, note, love note. 

What sweet messages! And a lovely reminder for you of the holidays. 

• Like 1

are you avoiding the Vintage advertising tags on purpose to avoid potential false positive?  To me it's present enough that i would include it

i probably would have: writing, slanted writing, hand written(?), heart

i would also have "i love you" , "love you too" "love you more"

Wow, thanks! Growing up, blackboards were black. Then some schools started using green boards and calling them chalkboards. Then it seemed in the mid USA, that name took over, and I seldom heard “blackboard” anymore. But mine is black, so blackboard is correct. 

I’m off to add the new tags! ❤️

2 hours ago, MizBrown said:

If it's a real slate (slice of slate rock) board, include that. 

It could be. It’s held up for over 30 years with constant use. But I don’t know for sure.

added: did my research. It’s slate. 😊

Edited by Betty LaRue

11 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I’ve had a headache for 6 weeks, and I think my brain isn’t working well.  I love this image so much I wanted to do it justice.

Betty I am concerned that your headache has been going on for 6 weeks.😧   Please speak to you doctor about it. Just to be on the safe side.

How did ALAMY get their name on your blackboard?😁

Allan

16 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

It could be. It’s held up for over 30 years with constant use. But I don’t know for sure.

added: did my research. It’s slate. 😊

I went to school in London, England, for awhile when I was a kid in the 50's, and I remember we were each given a small "slate" to write our ABC's and do arithmetic on. These personal blackboards weren't quite as sophisticated as the electronic tablets children use now. However, I can remember having a lot of fun with mine.

Edited by John Mitchell

9 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Betty I am concerned that your headache has been going on for 6 weeks.😧   Please speak to you doctor about it. Just to be on the safe side.

How did ALAMY get their name on your blackboard?😁

Allan

You didn’t know I’m best buds with Alamy execs, did you? They were here for Thanksgiving, too. Loved my turkey and dressing and messing about with my blackboard.  I did scold them for overwriting, though. They took it well.

Thanks for the concern. Tylenol & I are also best buds.