Images not arriving in stock

BidC

Question

Hello:

I tagged images on Wednesday, ready for Thursday system refresh to appear in the portfolio, and today (Friday) they are still not appearing.

Does anyone have any clues ?

Maybe its still too early on Friday for the system refresh for today, but they should have bene there yesterday ....

Thank you for any helpful suggestions :) 

10 answers to this question

same here, pictures uploaded Monday, with Tags and description included (so showing "on sale" from QC acceptance) I know were approved by wednesday still not showing.  so it seems general ( i was actually coming to see if there was any posts)...   It is month end, so maybe process affected by that

14 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

same here, pictures uploaded Monday, with Tags and description included (so showing "on sale" from QC acceptance) I know were approved by wednesday still not showing.  so it seems general ( i was actually coming to see if there was any posts)...   It is month end, so maybe process affected by that

Thank you ! Mine arrived this afternoon :) [I hope your's have also ]

3 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

The problem might have been fixed. A small batch that I tagged a couple of days ago just showed up. It could have been a logjam. That's happened in the past.

Thank you John :) 

Archived