Out of the Blocks.... First Sale!

Logged in tonight to find my first sale!!

In fact - better than that..... I found my first 4 sales!

All of a local restaurant/hotel venue - so it does pay to take a few snaps when you are out and about on a Sunday walk!

When people say $, $$ and $$$ - what ranges are they referring to? and I assume its the Sale amount - before Alamy take their commission 

I suspect mine class as $ - but definitely better than micro stock!

All were:-

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media 

2 hours ago, Jools Devon said:

All of a local restaurant/hotel venue - so it does pay to take a few snaps when you are out and about on a Sunday walk!

When people say $, $$ and $$$ - what ranges are they referring to? and I assume its the Sale amount - before Alamy take their commission 

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

Well done.

We're all different, but generally the $ referred to are the gross sale figures, yes.

As you might expect: $ = $0.01 - $9.99

$$ = $10 - $99.99

$$$ = $100 - $999.99

Hi julian
yes, sales provide a great feeling. I am very happy for you.
Looking at your portfolio which I think is very beautiful and with salable photos according to the point of view, I noticed that they are RF and, despite the presence of people without release, they do not have the "editorial" clause. I allowed myself to point it out to you because it also happened to me, at the beginning, not to know that if they are RF and in the picture there are people, logos or private buildings, it is important that they are put on sale only with the "editorial" purpose
Greetings to you
good day
lorenza

P.S. translated with google (Patience) - thanks !!!

On 03/06/2019 at 21:58, Jools Devon said:

Congratulations.

On 04/06/2019 at 07:26, Colblimp said:

$$$$ = $1,000 - $9,999.99

$$$$$ = $10, 000 - $99,999.99

I wish lol

You wish.😜

Allan

Archived