• Reaching the Summit by Lynne CMNH4C
    • In Yer Face by Andy Melbourne CYNPK8
    • Tennis Win, Elena Baltacha by Phil Robinson D9HK6H
    • Bear with Salmon by Paulette D6D063
    • Grabbing the Ring by Ann Parry CA58A3
    • Lap of Honor by Steve B. D151CX
    • Made It by John Mitchell AW889J
    • Out at Last by Chris E. BN874D

Here are my picks of the entries to the September "Triumphant" challenge. As usual, the poll closes on Oct 7th at midnight GMT. Don't vote for yourself.

Thanks for all the wonderful and fun submissions! Anyone can vote! You didn't have to enter to vote!

1)

CMNH4C.jpg

2)

CYNPK8.jpg

3)

D9HK6H.jpg

4)

D6D063.jpg

5)

CA58A3.jpg

6)

D151CX.jpg

7)

AW889J.jpg

8)

BN874D.jpg

It's really HARD for me to not vote for myself!!!!! Fortunately one of my very favorites made it to the finals so I could vote with a happy heart. Not ALL of my favorites made it. So MANY terrific photos. Thanks for including my successful bear.

Paulette

I have to say that I am excited that we have such a close race in this challenge! If you have not voted yet, please do so! The poll closes tomorrow, the 7th, at midnight GMT. If we still have a tie, we will do a one day run off poll for just the two images. Keep the votes coming!

Michael

Thanks Michael for organising this theme and for selecting one of my entries for the final competition since there were, as usual, many great shots. I really enjoyed the close race and thanks to everyone who voted for my picture. I was really surprised it was such a close race but Chris romped home in the end. Congratulations Chris E, your photo was my favourite!

Lynne

Many thanks to those who voted for the duckling. We did hatch this at home, such fun.

Michael's 'triumphant' will be hard to follow. What is clear is that some contributors have seen new concepts in their own images.

I need to come up with a concept that will be as inclusive as possible. Thinking cap on.....

Regards

Chris E

Archived