Hi Alamy, I submitted a picture and I do not know how the name for the image works and I do not know how to upload. It says it is optimized but I do not have a name for it yet. I searched the tags up and I can not find it. Can you please help? Thanks! 

I do see a caption for your photos but I think you might need to change it. "This is a picture of" is not helpful to someone searching for a subject. Alamy also asks us not to give our personal contact information. The two images are beautiful, by the way. Take a look at the captions on other images and you will get the idea of what is required.

Paulette

3 minutes ago, Russell said:

Apologies for being slightly off topic, but how can a new contributor have two images when the initial submission requirement is three?

I would assume one of the images does not have the required caption or 5 tags.

Jill

11 hours ago, IllustratorMichael said:

Hi Alamy, I submitted a picture and I do not know how the name for the image works and I do not know how to upload. It says it is optimized but I do not have a name for it yet. I searched the tags up and I can not find it. Can you please help? Thanks! 

Welcome to the forum!

If you want to get a response from Alamy you need to email them. contributors@alamy.com

2 hours ago, Matt Ashmore said:

3 images need pushing to QC in the initial submission.. but as Jill says,once they have passed QC, they do not necessarily have to be keyworded and captioned in AIM... you could even delete them all at this stage if you wanted!

Doh!!!! Sorry daft question.

3 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

You need to do some work on your tags (keywords) as well. For instance, I don't see an "automobile"

I don't see 'new zealand', 'no date', 'no location', 'pls buy', 'michael deng', 'illustrator michael', 'old', 'cars' or 'coool' [sic].

As often happens with these types of thread, the OP asks a question and then completely disappears from the forum while we all try and be helpful.

Archived