Hi from Canada!

SamaraH

Hey all! I joined a few months ago and have verrrry slowly been adding images. I figure it will take me some time to build up my port since I mostly submit to micro but save a few of my favourites for here, plus some editorial shots. Needless to say I have lots of views and no zooms, but I did make my first sale already in Nov that I am waiting to clear! Anyway, I thought I would say hey and introduce myself!

Welcome to Alamy, Canadian Samara.

You did not ask for any advice, but I feel that I must offer some. Submitting too many similar images is not in your interest. Try to edit them down to about . . . three. You have 43 frames of that young woman fighting cancer. 

Good luck to her, and good luck to you at Alamy.

Edo

Congratulations on having a sale so quickly. I like your images from the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage -- one of my favorite places. I foster an elephant I saw at my first trip there. Also, I am a 17 year survivor of cancer and the experience inspired me to take the trips I had always wanted to do. Cancer does make you pay attention and appreciate life.

Paulette

Thank you all! Yes I also agree about the similar. That was my first submission before I realized how QC worked so I submitted them all thinking some would be rejected and then just ended up keyboarding all of them. I have just removed all the similars. 

7 hours ago, NYCat said:

Congratulations on having a sale so quickly. I like your images from the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage -- one of my favorite places. I foster an elephant I saw at my first trip there. Also, I am a 17 year survivor of cancer and the experience inspired me to take the trips I had always wanted to do. Cancer does make you pay attention and appreciate life.

Paulette

I completely agree. I have always had a love for travel but having recently fought cancer it definitely makes you think about how finite life can be and makes me want to seize more adventures while I can. I loved the Sheldrick Orphanage!

Archived