Where are my image numbers?

Under the previous Image Manager, my own image numbers were retained along with the image and could be referred back to. Where are those numbers now? It's quite frustrating and time-consuming to have to look through hundreds of images on my computer to find one that's on the Alamy site.

In AIM, if you click on the zoom button (magnifying glass icon on the left top corner of each image), it will show your number together with Alamy's number.

Thanks for that information. Have been using AIM since its conception and have not needed the facility but very useful to know.

Allan

2 hours ago, Trevor Chriss said:

Can you not see them under the discoverability bar? My file number and Alamy's ref are there. And yes they also show when zoomed.

I have used this several times when checking my images.

I just now noticed the numbers on the thumbnails themselves.  I am pretty sure, they weren't there before.

OR AM I GOING MAD????? :wacko:

2 minutes ago, GS-Images said:

My filenames are there on any AIM screen now. They never used to show until I clicked on the image to zoom it up. So that's a positive change that Alamy seem to have made. Thank you Alamy!

There are many more simple changes to make to AIM though that are far more important please. With zero feedback, I'm unsure if they don't like any of our suggestions, don't read them, or don't know how to implement them? Like....changing the shade of grey? Changing the field that gets focus on reloads? Surely they're easy fixes? Please, it would help so much.  :)

Geoff.

What a relief! At least I am not going mad. 

They were always there under the Filters tab but are not there under the search tab unless you zoom the image.  Nor are they there if you enter AIM from measures or edit image. At least I'm not seeing them

Pearl

Earlier this morning, only Alamy Ref were shown under the thumbnails (you can see both mine & Alamy's when zoomed).

A few minutes later, now I see both my numbers and Alamy's under the thumbnails. 

What's going on??????? Is it just me?

I see them when I first load the AIM page, and I see them when the Filter tab is clicked, but they disappear when you go into search mode. It would be nice if they were there all the time so you don't have to search, then click on the magnifying glass to see your own image number. Maybe Alamy can tweak this?

Archived