Images Not on Sale ?

On my Dashboard it states that 21 of my images are not on sale.  That is the same number of images that cleared QC yesterday.  

When I go into I.M. they all show as On Sale.   Yesterday, I edited keywords and checked all required boxes and saved, so what am I missing?

John

I noticed that a few days ago.

Images which were on sale on Monday still showed as not on sale on my dashboard.

They now show as on sale in my dashboard, but aren't showing in my port.

I think things are a bit slow at the moment.

On my Dashboard it states that 21 of my images are not on sale.  That is the same number of images that cleared QC yesterday.  

When I go into I.M. they all show as On Sale.   Yesterday, I edited keywords and checked all required boxes and saved, so what am I missing?

John

You're 'missing' all the glitches in the new tools, John.

I had about half my submitted images that should have been On Sale yesterday show up today. Some of those and all those still missing had these problems: data is shifting from one image to another, so the data is wrong. The pseudo I selected was changed, as were many other things. Wow. I hope we are not going to have to do this work over and over. 

I'm either going to have to take up meditation or get a Rx for a strong tranquilizer.   :unsure:

I noticed that a few days ago.

Images which were on sale on Monday still showed as not on sale on my dashboard.

They now show as on sale in my dashboard, but aren't showing in my port.

I think things are a bit slow at the moment.

Just an update; mine are now on Alamy.

I think Mark (spacecadet) is spot on... the 'Ready' status no longer appears in Image Manager.. but behind the scenes, it still exists and the search engine still has to refresh before your image is visible to customers. Your main dashboard is probably in-sync with the refresh.

Perhaps this is an improvement that they mean to make.. do away with the daily search engine refresh so that an image truly does go on sale immediately.. but it's all baby steps.

I hope your data is as it should be, Ian -- mine is not. I don't think I'm up to checking legacy images right now, Betty. 

Maybe what I'm going to do is sit on my hands for a few weeks, keep shooting without submitting. 

My AIM is now correct, but the dashboard is still wrong even after the daily update. If I go to AIM via the Alamy Image Manager button all images are present, and the changes I made yesterday have been pushed through. But if I go via one of the numbers in the Status boxes AIM reverts to yesterday's state, with some images missing.

• 4 months later...

I see that these comments were back in January 2017 but wanted to check if the issues are still happening. I ask because as a newbie to stock I had my first three images approved and after working on them to get them optimised I then saw all three in the Alamy search quite close to the top of the relevant searches.

I then added a further 5 images, had them pass through QC, and then worked on them in IM with almost the same tags, supertags and other details as the original three, optimised them and they were identified as on sale. However if I search for these images with the same tags they do not appear at all.

If is do an advanced search for me as contributor only the original three images show up.

How long after the images how as on sale in IM should they be discoverable on the Alamy site? Its now been quite a few hours.

Thanks for help and sorry this is a newbie question (with no doubt an obvious answer that I am missing) 

Archived