New Thumbnails . . . Again

Not on my display, Paul. Maybe it's a glitch.

I'm sorry, Paul . . . I'm half wrong. That feature has been moved. It's now on the image page after you click a thumbnail. I'm trying to get my head around this change. 

So far, my image position on test searches seems to have worsened. 

Perhaps different countries see different servers and versions of the software?

I don't think that's the case, John . . . but changes may be rolled out in some areas before others. Let's see what 2016 brings. 

And yes, Kumar -- Happy New Year to you too . . . and to all of you. 

Yikes! My interface has changed back again!!!

Don't ask me. I'm just here for the free drinks. 

Can't really tell at the moment as I'm on a tablet and still sort of coming to terms with moving around on it, but Selamat Tahun Baru from sunny island of Lombok ☺

dd

Sure sure, you're out there on the sand with a cool one, but watch out that you don't pick up something like . . . South Pacific island toe disease. 

It seems I've accidentally clicked on something that changed my interface, and now I've clicked it back. Also accidentally.  :wacko: ??? Hmm. Hey, I predate the computer . . . I may even predate the kangaroo. 

:-) Edo, I promise to stay away from any and all South Pacific Island toes . . .

dd

Archived