Interesting licence.

I had one exactly the same as yours apart from 15th September 2015 to 15 th September. 2020.. Mine was a news photo 3 days after it was uploaded... ( I thought it might have been licensed by one of the people in the image)

It's just a piece of stone sculpture depicting Norse legends so no people and can't say it's news worthy.

It's a mystery. But it's great that a private individual feels that it's worth spending money on an image rather than just using something they've found 'on the internet'. That has to be good news ;-)

It's just a piece of stone sculpture depicting Norse legends so no people and can't say it's news worthy.

It's a mystery. But it's great that a private individual feels that it's worth spending money on an image rather than just using something they've found 'on the internet'. That has to be good news ;-)

Indeed :)

Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

Start: 15 October 2015

End: 15 October 2020

One time personal use over 5 years - Interesting - the mind boggles!

dov

The duration is especially confusing. Does this mean that if the buyer makes a print and hangs it on the wall, they will have to take it down and burn it after five years (or renew the license) ?

• 2 weeks later...

also... worldwide? wouldnt you say what country its going to reside in, which wall of which country it may hang?

not that im doing the seller out of the increased sale price, from 1 country to worldwide!

i've never quite got my head round some options you can select on the licenses!

• 3 weeks later...

also... worldwide? wouldnt you say what country its going to reside in, which wall of which country it may hang?

not that im doing the seller out of the increased sale price, from 1 country to worldwide!

i've never quite got my head round some options you can select on the licenses!

I just checked, worldwide is the only option selectable - In fact as soon as you say personal use all options are set and no other options available.

GBP 15 is the price.

Do they remove it from the wall (or Lear-jet) after 5 years? ... who knows....  

Archived