Not to my knowledge. Measures is not happening, nor are newly keyworded images appearing for sale.

I also wonder whether sales maybe being affected as my numbers are substantially down on normal this month (despite looking at the ahead "date of invoice" data in the sales report rather than the images sold section which is also not being updated).

Anyone else noticed this?

Kumar

Not to my knowledge. Measures is not happening, nor are newly keyworded images appearing for sale.

I also wonder whether sales maybe being affected as my numbers are substantially down on normal this month (despite looking at the ahead "date of invoice" data in the sales report rather than the images sold section which is also not being updated).

Kumar

My sales are actually up this month. A $200 one (nice to see) was invoiced yesterday, but it hasn't appeared yet on my dashboard.

Kumar

Yes, I've had three images 'ready' for two days now

Kumar

Kumar, when you mentioned the "date of invoice" data in Sales report, I checked my DoI info and found a 4/14 sale that's not showing on my Dashboard yet.

- Ann

I had a slow start to the week but caught up with sales on Thursday and Friday - they appeared in Net Revenue but not in Summary of Items Sold until this morning.

One of them was only uploaded on 10th of this month and the sale posted a week later! 

Archived