RedSnapper

Alamy stock photos one-day workshop/seminar....

I'll speak to the guy who's organising this and see if it can be made available on-line in some form

km

• Upvote 1

I'll speak to the guy who's organising this and see if it can be made available on-line in some form

km

Yay!

There are still one or two places left on this one-day seminar if anyone wants to take part....and wants to learn a thing or two about getting the most out of Alamy..

With  111 image sales from my collection this month alone, I may just know what i'm talking about...

km

Any news about an online recording?

Phil

nope, sorry..that won't be happening on this one.........

km

If I was able to get to that, I'm sure it would have been a more valuable investment than any camera gear. I watched a few of your interview videos and found them quite inspirational. I think forum written text can be taken out of context sometimes (by me of course lol) 

• Upvote 1

Sorry I can't be there - practicalities rule it out. I hope it is a successful event and repeated sometime soon, perhaps further north? I'd also be happy to fork out for an on-line recorded version.

Once the format is finalised, this is the sort of event that could be run anywhere......

km

Bit of a jaunt from here in Canada, but would probably be interested in the online version if they do one later. Good income potential there.

Good luck Keith, I'm sure your experience is quite valuable.

Jill

Perhaps webinars are the solution for international seminars, discussions, etc.?

Add another +1

Great idea.

Thanks to everyone who came to the workshop.........i hope i managed to give you something useful

There are plans to run another one in the autumn......

km

• Upvote 1

Is there any chance you come to Poland? :D

Mirco

Edited by MircoV

Mirco - it's worth coming to the UK for.

Thanks to Keith (and Graham who organised it) for giving us an excellent day. Thanks to the other participants too for some interesting debates.

Off course i was joking.....

But for sure it sounds for me like a great opportunity. It looks like all the great things happens in UK.

Mirco

Diary Marker / Advance notice:

We will be running the one-day workshop / masterclass again on OCTOBER 3rd 2015 , in the same location (Cirencester, in the Cotswolds...)

Maximum number of people around the 10-12 mark in order to give everyone a chance to partiocipate and get feedback on their work

Full details will be online at www.abbey-studios.co.uk and www.abbeyphotoschool.co.uk

km