Fuji "Classic Chrome" Available for XT-1 with Lightroom 5.7

Just a heads up that Adobe has released Lightroom version 5.7 - and "Classic Chrome" is available AND it works with the XT-1 files.  This is VERY surprising because I haven't seen an update from Fuji for the camera itself.

The other thing that is interesting is Classic Chrome is not available for use with X100S files within Lightroom

I'm not sure if this was intended or if it was a glitch.

Just a heads up that Adobe has released Lightroom version 5.7 - and "Classic Chrome" is available AND it works with the XT-1 files.  This is VERY surprising because I haven't seen an update from Fuji for the camera itself.

The other thing that is interesting is Classic Chrome is not available for use with X100S files within Lightroom

Got it yesterday….

Also, if you wanted to use the Classic Chrome on another Fuji where it's not supported, edit the EXIF to say XT1 and voila ;)

Is this a free update or pay for?

Allan

Allan

The Fuji firmware update will be free. The Lightroom update to 5.7 is also 'free' as part of any CC update and I think also with an update from the existing LR 5.6 standalone product as it is just a version increment.

Gary

Allan

The Fuji firmware update will be free. The Lightroom update to 5.7 is also 'free' as part of any CC update and I think also with an update from the existing LR 5.6 standalone product as it is just a version increment.

Gary

Thanks Gary. After I posted the question I left the forum to do some work including some on LR. When I fired up LR there was a notice telling me about the incremental update so spent a few minutes downloading and installing same.

Looked at Fuji site and there does not appear to be any firmware/software updates yet.

I seem to be spending a lot of time these days downloading and updating software for the computer, cameras and lenses.

Allan

Interesting to note that Fuji are going to issue two extension tubes (MCEX-11 and MCEX-16) in December.

Allan

The X-T1 firmware update to V3.0 details are here - http://www.fujifilm.com/news/n141120_01.html

Lots of great new features.

Very impressive new set of functionality features. Fuji are commended for listening to their customers.

Allan

Hi Allan

I think the release date for Fuji firmware update is scheduled for 18th December. I know what you mean about updates but I'm quite impressed how Fuji regularly update/improve their camera firmware.

Gary

Agree wholeheartedly.

Allan

Archived