Would you like a nice surprise?

I'm not promising, but I found a nice little surprise this morning. This dashboard thing does some odd things from time to time. In the little light grey box it informs me that I have one sale for $168. it's been stuck like that for about a week so this morning I hit the darker grey box over to the right titled View your sales History. Well look at that! Now I'm seeing four sales. Unfortunately for rather less than $168 but better than sticking at just one sale. Doubtless it will update eventually.

Hope you find something nice!

Robert

Even better if you go to the "build a downloadable sales report" button.

Just change the (to) date that is presented to you to a future one - eg 2016 - and move the tab to "Date of Invoice" instead of "Date paid" and it will show your sales come in in real time. 

:-)

Just change the (to) date that is presented to you to a future one - eg 2016 - and move the tab to "Date of Invoice" instead of "Date paid" and it will show your sales come in in real time. 

+1

I've almost given up on the Recent Sales > See all sales and the View your sales history, as Build a downloadable sales report offers the most up-to-date figures.  Why the other two links are there - seeing as they don't offer the most current info - I don't know.

+1

Still nothing. :(

Allan

Archived