Quickest QC turnaround time ever!

Uploaded a batch of 17 images to Alamy stock at 09.03 this morning and I had an email to say they passed at 09.14 - 11 minutes!

Wow! Great stuff Alamy - ta v. much

Kumar

Uploaded a batch on 7th. Still waiting QC. Par for the course.

Allan

You must be the choosen one! :P

I wait about 3-4 days always. All batches passed in last 12 months. Upload often. Don't get it! It's not fair :(

Same here.  I have an excellent QC record so I don't know why I always have at least a couple of days to wait.  Presently waiting since Friday but I know weekends don't really count.

Pearl

You must be the choosen one! :P

I wait about 3-4 days always. All batches passed in last 12 months. Upload often. Don't get it! It's not fair :(

Same here.  I have an excellent QC record so I don't know why I always have at least a couple of days to wait.  Presently waiting since Friday but I know weekends don't really count.

Pearl

Me too.

Uploaded a batch of 17 images to Alamy stock at 09.03 this morning and I had an email to say they passed at 09.14 - 11 minutes!

Wow! Great stuff Alamy - ta v. much

Kumar

Uploaded a batch on 7th. Still waiting QC. Par for the course.

Allan

STILL WAITING! :angry: 

Allan

Does that mean I am in trouble as I uploaded images Thursday and Friday evening and they are still waiting QC?

That said my QC turnaround is usually ~48 hours, upload in the evening and they are released around close of business on second working day. Fingers crossed that still holds true - I was sort of expecting them to clear tonight. Oh well, should know in next hour or two.

I uploaded on Friday and am still waiting again but I never get these quick turnarounds that others report.  I am not fretting yet - perhaps if no change by this time tomorrow. Passed QC came through on Tuesday last week following a Friday upload.

Pearl

Archived