Payout balance OVER $75 not $75 or more

I just read and re-read the contract. I thought I'd share my findings because I'm sure others will ask.

You are eligible for payout when amounts EXCEED $75 in your cleared balance.

I initially thought payout was reached when you achieved a $75 cleared balance but that is not the case

As per my cleared balance as of today for the month....

30vozcy.jpg

9az2g3.jpg

The devil is in the details (and yes I'm smacking my head) LOL

I noticed the other day that the My Alamy summary page rounds up the account balance (mine has been showing $25 for yonks, but is really $24.51). It's only when you click on the view your account balance button that you can see the accurate figure and I guess it's this figure the payment due will be based on.

In my case, my accurate figure is $75.00 even (as per the second screen shot).  These sorts of things tend to happen to me from time to time.  It's Karma teasing me :)

Heavy karma, man. I'd gladly lend you a penny, but they've been phased out here in Canada.

Still a few days left in June. Good luck.

Shame Novel Use is phased out - you could have bought one of your own images for a dollar and collected $75.50

Still can. It is not phased out. You can still choose it.

But does that mean that NU sales are still being made? Hate to see it, but some regular sales now look like NU, price-wise anyway.

Update: Was happy to see a sale for $150 pop up today. Now that's a bit more like it. :D

Archived