• York Photographer's Rally car APB4DF
    • Michael Ventura's Motorcycle C3NHK2
    • Spacecadet's Jews in a rowing boat DOX2DF
    • Ed Endicott's Saucy lady cyclist DDWEJT
    • cbimages' Lavatree AAEE0P
    • Lynne's shadow cyclist CMN54W
    • John Gaffen's Rain Dance B22WFH

Hi all

As Philippe's stunt double I have chosen eight from this month's interesting responses to a very interesting theme.

They are 

1. Doc's Ghost rider

AW4G2R.jpg

2. York Photographer's Rally Car

professional-photographers-in-york-uk.jp

3. Michael Ventura's Overloaded motorbike

C3NHK2.jpg

4. spacecadet's jews in a boat

D0X2D4.jpg

5. Ed Endicott's Lady cyclist

DDWEJT.jpg

6. cbimages' Lavatree

AAEE0P.jpg

7. Lynne's shadow cyclist

CMN54W.jpg

8. John Gaffen's Rain dance

B22WFH.jpg

Edited to add that voting will end on the 7th March at the end of the day here in Quebec time, and the winner will start the new topic.

Cheers

Col

Congrats to all finalists, and my vote's in. Happy to see Monthly Challenge perseveres, thanks to Colin, our stunt double extraordinaire.

- Ann

We have a winnaah! Well done Doc, its your ghost rider by a landslide. Thanks to Philippe for an interesting theme and we had some great shots. And commiserations to spacecadet whose picture received, in fine Eurovision style, nil points. Over to Doc for the next topic.

Cheers

Col

Those who are somewhat new to Alamy don't know that Philippe is the person who started the Challenge. There was a lot of resistance to the idea at first. Some people thought it made us look like a camera club. Many of us let Philippe know privately that we liked the idea and he came back with it. Once it was underway Alamy stepped in and said they liked it. So we have had their approval for the endeavor. Philippe is a very experienced, knowledgable and generous man. He took the time and trouble to help me even though my images compete directly with his agency. Such a good guy. To me the Challenge will always be Philippe's Challenge.

Paulette

Those who are somewhat new to Alamy don't know that Philippe is the person who started the Challenge. There was a lot of resistance to the idea at first. Some people thought it made us look like a camera club. Many of us let Philippe know privately that we liked the idea and he came back with it. Once it was underway Alamy stepped in and said they liked it. So we have had their approval for the endeavor. Philippe is a very experienced, knowledgable and generous man. He took the time and trouble to help me even though my images compete directly with his agency. Such a good guy. To me the Challenge will always be Philippe's Challenge.

Paulette

+1

Maybe the challenge should be renamed: Philippe's Challenge?

Archived