• Gnans - Old boat of Caol aka Corpach Shipwreck
    • Gvallee - Polynesian vessel, Aitutaki
    • Colin Woods - Bulk carrier in Toronto harbour
    • CBimages - Traditional Balinese Fishing boat, a Jukung
    • NYCat - Sailing ship in Svalbard, Norway
    • TeeCee - The Rev Dr Jeni Parsons paddles her coracle
    • AVpics - Formula 1 Powerboat Grand Prix

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/24 at 23:00

20 minutes ago, Steve Hyde said:

Well it seems to be a no show from Colin. CB Images do you want to set Aprils Challenge as your image was an excellent second place?

YESSSS, CB Images!

Ok, I’m not sure where to go from here, I could just keep going down the list until the end of the month!

So if anyone wants to set a challenge and run Aprils competition feel free to do so 🙂

1 hour ago, Steve Hyde said:

Ok, I’m not sure where to go from here, I could just keep going down the list until the end of the month!

So if anyone wants to set a challenge and run Aprils competition feel free to do so 🙂

I would suggest it be one of the people who you selected to be in the final eight as the only fair way.

Allan

On 03/04/2024 at 18:33, cbimages said:

Thanks for including one of mine too, so many wonderful images to choose from.

Carol I hope you feel well enough to do it. Colin has disappeared. I hope he is OK. 

Paulette

I realize I have an email address for Colin so I have emailed him. I know Carol has some health issues. I quoted her in case that will get

her attention. Gnans and I are next in line I guess. I’ve had the opportunity in the past so I will defer to him if we don’t hear from Colin or Carol. 

Paulette

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I realize I have an email address for Colin so I have emailed him. I know Carol has some health issues. I quoted her in case that will get

her attention. Gnans and I are next in line I guess. I’ve had the opportunity in the past so I will defer to him if we don’t hear from Colin or Carol. 

Paulette

Thank you Paulette,

gnans do you want to run the April challenge if we haven’t heard back from Colin by the time you read this?

On 12/04/2024 at 12:55, NYCat said:

Fortunately, Colin has emerged from his eclipse and started the April Challenge!

Paulette

I didn't mind being kept in the dark for a bit.

On 12/04/2024 at 01:01, NYCat said:

Paulette

Sorry for delay Paulette, we were travelling on 11th. Now in Bali. Just managing, but had dive number 5 today.

• Love 1
  • Like 1