Payment 'Not Due'

With the new system supposedly paying out at $75 at the end of Nov., I have a cleared balance which should be due, but the 'Balance of account' page still stubbornly tells me that payment is 'not due'.

Prior to contacting MS...is anyone else experiencing the same problem with the new payout level(s)?

In case it's of any relevance, my cleared balance still remains slightly below the recently introduced payout level of $100.

I think if it says"Not due" it means Alamy has not been paid yet for all or part of the amount due thus taking you below the threshold.

Allan

I think if it says"Not due" it means Alamy has not been paid yet for all or part of the amount due thus taking you below the threshold.

Allan

"Not due" normally means that your cleared balance is below the pay-out threshold. However, the software has yet to be updated to reflect the new threshold of $75. Notwithstanding, a recent email/blog did say that the new threshold would be applied for the Dec pay-run. I suggest patience and would be very surprised if the pay-out does not occur within a few days as promised.

Allan

"Not due" normally means that your cleared balance is below the pay-out threshold. However, the software has yet to be updated to reflect the new threshold of $75. Notwithstanding, a recent email/blog did say that the new threshold would be applied for the Dec pay-run. I suggest patience and would be very surprised if the pay-out does not occur within a few days as promised.

I shall await with baited breath (and pointless multiple mouse clicks).

Mine says the same but in 'Net Revenue' with 'Date Paid' it has a list of licenses paid 11/2013

Doh!  Being a new boy re: actually getting paid for my work here (!), Net Revenue isn't a page I've had anything to do with.  But now you mention it, I've got the same.  Christmas box will arrive this year: yippie! :) :) :)

I look there and change the end date to sometime in the future (i.e. 2013 to 2014) then change the dropdown to 'Date of Invoice' and hit go.

This will show any licenses sold today after the automatic update in the morning.

I look there and change the end date to sometime in the future (i.e. 2013 to 2014) then change the dropdown to 'Date of Invoice' and hit go.

This will show any licenses sold today after the automatic update in the morning.

But be warned! Once you have discovered this feature you will be pressing 'hit go' many times a day, I know I do!!

John

I have seen a payment due Dec 01 since my cleared balance went over the old threshold of $175. Today it changed to due Dec 02 and this evening it says Dec 03. I think they are a bit overwhelmed at the moment with more of us getting a payment.

Paulette

Despite showing 'Not due' every time I checked over thelast few days, I was pleased to find that the balance is now showing as cleared. Small celebration for first time payout from Alamy.

K.

I hope you know the tradition on Alamy that when you have received your first payment you have to buy all the contributors a drink?!! I'll have a pint of Timothy Taylor's Landlord please :D

Archived