Time change in the USA

NYCat

Last Sunday in October in Europe.

It stays where it was when I bought the camera. So it was BST last time, GMT this. Nothing ever turns on it.

The only time it was of any relevance was when I was in New Zealand and I would have folders split up at "midnight", because it wasn't midnight..........;)

Edited by spacecadet

2 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

It stays where it was when I bought the camera. So it was BST last time, GMT this. Nothing ever turns on it.

The only time it was of any relevance was when I was in New Zealand and I would have folders split up at "midnight", because it wasn't midnight..........;)

same here.  

when i started with a certain MS agency (who i have since stop paying attention to) i ran in trouble with that, because the date of the caption didn't fit the Metadata. 

I actually wonder if Live News look at these.  I am now on proper time because i moved one time zone east, but time was set under daylight savings.

12 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

I think my Sonys change automatically when the date changes.

Allan

With my a6000 and NEX-6, I had to turn daylight savings time off in the menu as Paulette suggested.

Edited by John Mitchell