delete images

FRP

Question

hello

I have a question . I want to delete a few images, the contrat says 90 if the image is already for sale. Which is the case.

So today is the sept 2nd. so 90 days it will be dec 2nd. Unless I am miscounting. And yet when I delete the images there is a message

saying deleteing mars 2, 2022!!

What is this???

thanks if you have an answer.

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, FRP said:

hello

I have a question . I want to delete a few images, the contrat says 90 if the image is already for sale. Which is the case.

So today is the sept 2nd. so 90 days it will be dec 2nd. Unless I am miscounting. And yet when I delete the images there is a message

saying deleteing mars 2, 2022!!

What is this???

thanks if you have an answer.

It used to be 180 days before the new contract. Presumably you are getting the old message although it should change as I have images pending deletion with the 90 day message, even ones I deleted before the new contract came into force.

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Steve F said:

Not sure about the timing, I'd have to check. But if you want the deleted images to get buried, reduce the keywords to a minimum first before you delete the image.

Reduce keywords, wait 24 hours for an update, then delete.

• Like 2

better than reducing

use AIM to make supertag-caption-tag all nonsense, here you go:

a;jdksf skfjf eriqp ';xzzv;xz'; 3po apsfppoa 'aw'fk'a  

😱 who 😱 cares 😱 how 😱 many 😱 months...

Edited by FocusUno
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Change the restrictions before you delete.  That way if you do not want your images to continue being sold for editorial use, for example, click that as a restriction and choose one of the others which it is very unlikely your images will be sold at e.g. personal use  (which might net you a higher rate than an editorial rate).  The restriction will last for the 90 day period thereby defacto preventing your images being sold for usages and prices you do not approve of.