Busker James Bowen and Bob the Street cat before they became famous, London, Uk

E16F1M.jpg

Busking in Berlin

P3YKDF.jpg

Young music lover in Mauerpark,Berlin

HX9WH5.jpg

• Love 1

I'm in trouble here.

I've created and filled out the voting form three times now. Filled out all the called for information with the two titles, yet I keep getting a red error message saying I need to fill in one of the titles. 

I've filled it out 7 times now. The red error message now reads, "Something went wrong. Check the values on the marked tabs and try again." 

I got up an hour early this morning to get this done. I've spent three fruitless hours at it. It went well . . . except it will not post. I see no possible reason for an error message.

If someone would like to take over and try, I will send you my list of 8 finalist in an email or post it here. I'm sorry but I can do no more. 

Edo

Edited by Ed Rooney

1 hour ago, Ed Rooney said:

I'm in trouble here.

I've created and filled out the voting form three times now. Filled out all the called for information with the two titles, yet I keep getting a red error message saying I need to fill in one of the titles. 

I've filled it out 7 times now. The red error message now reads, "Something went wrong. Check the values on the marked tabs and try again." 

I got up an hour early this morning to get this done. I've spent three fruitless hours at it. It went well . . . except it will not post. I see no possible reason for an error message.

If someone would like to take over and try, I will send you my list of 8 finalist in an email or post it here. I'm sorry but I can do no more. 

Edo

I won't leave you hanging Edo.  You can send me the list with names and image numbers. michael@michaelventura.com

Edited by Michael Ventura

1 minute ago, Michael Ventura said:

I won't leave you hanging Edo.  You can send me the list with names and image numbers. michael@michaelvntura.com

Ooops, misspelled my own email: michael@michaelventura.com

Edited by Michael Ventura

Edo, you have mentioned trouble seeing small print so maybe time to see if it's possible to see an eye doctor now. Or get stronger readers from the drugstore... if they sell them in drugstores there. You are probably right that it is a glitch but it is very easy to miss things on web pages. I'm several months overdue for a check-up of my eyes and should make an appointment soon. Very busy these days with physical therapy for my foot. Getting older is very time consuming!

Paulette

15 minutes ago, Ed Rooney said:

Thank you, thank you, Michael. Colin volunteered too. I'll send you in info in a minute. 

I get the frustration Edo, whenever I have done this poll, I have done it wrong...it takes me a couple tries.  Not a very intuitive thing to do, so don't beat yourself up! 

Getting older is what I do, Paulette. 2EFJKYD.jpg

These are some of my reading glasses. 😑 I have two recent prescription pairs, and I passed my eye exam with nothing wrong. I'm working on a 13" MacBook screen, so everything is smaller than the iMac screen I used in NYC. 

I'm betting I'm in Glitchville. I hope Michael doesn't join me there. 

Edited by Ed Rooney
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

I get the frustration Edo, whenever I have done this poll, I have done it wrong...it takes me a couple tries.  Not a very intuitive thing to do, so don't beat yourself up! 

Deleted

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov