Anybody else had this today. Measures showing more zooms than yesterday, click into "your images" which normally shows yesterdays images plus any zooms in the appropriate column. Nothing.

Just a bit odd not particularly bothered as most of my sales are never zoomed.

Andy

18 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

i think we still have some growing pains with the server.  My images that went to "sale" yesterday not available yet, nor included in forum blue number. 

My last batch of images which went on sale a few days ago are still not showing up anywhere.

20 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

i think we still have some growing pains with the server.  My images that went to "sale" yesterday not available yet, nor included in forum blue number. 

That's happened to 21 of my Live News pics which should have gone to stock but haven't.  They're even more relevant now, not happy.  Alamy, please sort this out!

• Love 1

now my blue number up again by 4 from yesterday, but no new image for sale, so the problems are pilling on where server gets updated, but image not made available

1 hour ago, Colblimp said:

That's happened to 21 of my Live News pics which should have gone to stock but haven't.  They're even more relevant now, not happy.  Alamy, please sort this out!

this is not good @Alamy (tagging because Elizabeth is good to at least confirm message is passed on, where as social media i have found gets little replies)

• Like 1

I have 5 stars and took pics on Saturday expecting to be able to tag and caption them the same day. Nope. They went through QC (happens now and then) so I annotated them on Monday when they passed. Still not showing.

Paulette

29 minutes ago, NYCat said:

I have 5 stars and took pics on Saturday expecting to be able to tag and caption them the same day. Nope. They went through QC (happens now and then) so I annotated them on Monday when they passed. Still not showing.

Paulette

positive there is that QC is quick, and up to standards i guess, so issue seems to be technology not working conditions with the latest lock-down,

7:30 PM here in NYC and I can't see any images on Alamy. I wanted to check mine but I can't see others either. Get nothing when I try to search. Maybe I'll start a thread and see if anyone else is having the same problem. It must be after midnight in the UK.

Paulette

5 hours ago, NYCat said:

7:30 PM here in NYC and I can't see any images on Alamy. I wanted to check mine but I can't see others either. Get nothing when I try to search. Maybe I'll start a thread and see if anyone else is having the same problem. It must be after midnight in the UK.

Paulette

No problem here in the UK now (5:30am).