Which of my photos are sold?

On 30/12/2020 at 06:27, eriksen said:

How can I find out which of my photos where sold on Alamy. So far I have only got access to the graph.

For starters, click on "Sales history" on your dashboard, and then pick a time period. If nothing shows up, then you haven't sold any images. However, with only 26 images in your collection, you will probably need to upload a lot more before you start seeing sales. Best of luck.

On 30/12/2020 at 08:27, eriksen said:

How can I find out which of my photos where sold on Alamy. So far I have only got access to the graph.

Also, if you’re coming from microstock (not saying you are) which sells cheap and often, it’s not like that here. Think of it like a marathon rather than a sprint. It takes time and a whole lot of images to begin seeing regular sales. I wish you luck.

By the way, you have some seriously beautiful photographs, but you captions need work. Something like this....
“Three mushrooms, Fly agaric, showing their red coloration, growing on a hillside in dappled light.” Possibly location if their growth isn’t widespread. 

Edited by Betty LaRue
  • Love 1

My first ever sale was after 4 months and 400 pics - you've a long way to go yet.  However, your pics are good and once you've mastered the art of captioning and tagging and have uploaded more images, you should do well.  Patience is the key here.  Good luck!

3 hours ago, Allan Bell said:

Love the image of the Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Allan

And I really like the toadstool fungus which it's a sure seller. BUT, with only 17 keywords - none of which include the words 'toadstool' or 'fungus' it's unlikely to sell at all. You might visit sites like this that are populated with invaluable keywords, to get the number of keywords up nearer to 40.

40 minutes ago, Richard Baker said:

And I really like the toadstool fungus which it's a sure seller. BUT, with only 17 keywords - none of which include the words 'toadstool' or 'fungus' it's unlikely to sell at all. You might visit sites like this that are populated with invaluable keywords, to get the number of keywords up nearer to 40.

To be fair he's got fly agaric in the caption, but oddly "fly" missing in the tags.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1