Have you found any Alamy photos in October 2020?

On 02/11/2020 at 04:05, wiskerke said:

Thank you! This must be the online version of the print version Abiyoyo found a couple days ago. Thanks again!

Both not yet reported btw.

wim

You're welcome, Wim.

Yes, it should be the online use.

About the reporting...as we say here in Spain: "Espera sentado" (="Sit and wait") So it means that you have to be veeeery patient  😄

Check license details when it appears, I have got some wrong and misreportings from this distributor.

Regards!

Edited by shearwater

On 02/11/2020 at 00:28, shearwater said:

Niels Quist The apparently haunted 12th century medieval Dragsholm Castle in Hørve in north-western part of Zealand, Denmark. Now a famous restaurant and hotel. - Image ID: BWC7W4

- Thank you, 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/10/2020 at 07:49, Bryan said:

Thanks Bryan - only just seen this one!
Times online 31st

Business

Jansos  The new Kaleidoscope Lindsey Street Crossrail office development in Farringdon East, Smithfield, London, EC1, UK - Image ID: 2C7WGJD
Found it! https://www.thetimes.co.uk/articleTikTok is in talks to lease a 90,000 sq ft building known as the Kaleidoscope, built last year above Farringdon station, in the City of London/time-right-for-new-tiktok-london-office-xftzdj7vb

Edited by Jansos
added URL
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
On 01/10/2020 at 07:15, Bryan said:

Kathy deWitt  Exterior view of Deloitte Headquarters LLP 1 New Street Square in office building at 66 Shoe Lane in the City of London UK - Image ID:  MB97H5

police line do not cross tape uk - can't find it

Have any forum contributors' sales from Times Online from 1st October been reported for anyone yet.  I am still awaiting these that Bryan spotted.  Alamy says Io

send them an  url so they can track it but I don't subscribe to the Times Online.  Any info about how long they to take to report uses gratefully received.

Thank you,

Kathy

13 hours ago, Kathy deWitt said:

Have any forum contributors' sales from Times Online from 1st October been reported for anyone yet.  I am still awaiting these that Bryan spotted.  Alamy says Io

send them an  url so they can track it but I don't subscribe to the Times Online.  Any info about how long they to take to report uses gratefully received.

Thank you,

Kathy

Kathy the electronic version of The Times only goes back I think 6 days, so it's not possible to obtain a link for photos from before that period directly from the Times website. However if you use Google reverse image search you might get lucky. I am also waiting for a couple of payments, but I don't keep a record as the amounts involved don't justify the effort. In my experience the paper does normally cough up the cash, but I once had an image used as a part of a montage for which I never got paid.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Kathy deWitt said:

Thank you,

Kathy

You're welcome https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/partners-at-deloitte-see-pay-cut-by-17-after-revenue-slides-5xngwtwnc

Edited by Colblimp
Forgot the apostrophe - criminal!
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Bryan said:

Kathy the electronic version of The Times only goes back I think 6 days, so it's not possible to obtain a link for photos from before that period directly from the Times website. However if you use Google reverse image search you might get lucky. I am also waiting for a couple of payments, but I don't keep a record as the amounts involved don't justify the effort. In my experience the paper does normally cough up the cash, but I once had an image used as a part of a montage for which I never got paid.

Thank you Bryan, that's helpful to know. I never have much luck with google reverse.

Kathy

42 minutes ago, Kathy deWitt said:

That's great Colblimp. Did you find it using google reverse?

Thank you!

Kathy

Neither Google or Tineye worked for this one - I did a bit of faffing and found it eventually.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1