Slovakia*
Slovenia*
Yugoslavia (assuming this includes Serbia-Montenegro and Kosovo?)*

-
Estonia

Latvia

Lithuania

Turkey

*Note: AFIAK these are PROFIMEDIA countries. The worst distributor out there; I wish Alamy would drop them completely and I would consider keeping a few of those countries.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Reciprocity Images said:

Re: Distribution

OUT:

Bosnia-Herzegovina*

Bulgaria*

Czech Republic*

Hungary*

Macedonia*
Slovakia*
Slovenia*
Yugoslavia (assuming this includes Serbia-Montenegro and Kosovo?)*

-
Estonia

Latvia

Lithuania

Turkey

*Note: AFIAK these are PROFIMEDIA countries. The worst distributor out there; I wish Alamy would drop them completely and I would consider keeping a few of those countries.

Thanks for that.

On 01/04/2019 at 08:00, Colblimp said:

Just opted out of Novel Use.  The relief... 👍

I opted out of Novel use at the beginning of April (thanks to your reminder!) but just had three NU Sales pop up for $1++ in perpetuity! Does anyone know if the opt-out starts from the day you opt-out or is it from the beginning of next month? I'm feeling a bit peeved! ($1++ in perpetuity!), should I be?

3 hours ago, Jansos said:

I opted out of Novel use at the beginning of April (thanks to your reminder!) but just had three NU Sales pop up for $1++ in perpetuity! Does anyone know if the opt-out starts from the day you opt-out or is it from the beginning of next month? I'm feeling a bit peeved! ($1++ in perpetuity!), should I be?

Wow, you need to email Alamy.  That's bad, but not unsurprising.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jansos said:

Hi Jansos

The images could have been downloaded by the customer before April, whilst the images were still available for NU. Any images downloaded from the date you opted out can not be sold under the NU licence. We recommend emailing contributors@alamy.com if you spot any further NU licences on your sales report. 

Thanks

Alamy

• Love 2

On 12/04/2019 at 13:37, Colblimp said:

What to do about Distribution - out completely or just some territories?

I just opted out of everything except Japan, so its just Alamy and whoever does Japanese distribution now for me. 

I kept Japan because they seem to have a very active book publishing market that pays OK prices. 

Edited by Panthera tigris
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Alamy said:

Hi Jansos

The images could have been downloaded by the customer before April, whilst the images were still available for NU. Any images downloaded from the date you opted out can not be sold under the NU licence. We recommend emailing contributors@alamy.com if you spot any further NU licences on your sales report. 

Thanks

Alamy

Thanks for the clarification. :-)