Hi, my name is Aleksandr Vaysberg. My Alamy Username is vaysberg@gmail.com.

I am a photographer living in Brooklyn, NY, USA.

I've found the  Image ID: R12AC1 with a title Panoramic view of architectural city buildings on a cloudy day in Manhattan. Contributor of this photo is Ingimage Ltd

I don't know how this photo appeared on your web site because it was taken by me in NY on 1/9/2016. I have original files on my computer. This is a panoramic view of Manhattan Downtown taken from the Brooklyn Bridge Promenade. I have EXIF of these files. I've never posted this photo on Alamy. It was licensed by Shutterstock.com https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/manhattan-panorama-brooklyn-bridge-park-ny-1071017816

These photos (I mean photos that this pano was made from) were taken by 

Nikon D3200
18.0-105.0 mm f/3.5-5.6

18mm, ƒ/22, 5s, ISO 100

I want to know how to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

This beggars belief if what you say is true. Have you contacted Alamy directly. The images look exactly the same to my untrained eye. How will Alamy deal with this. This raises a lot of questions in my mind. Will this thread be taken down to save embarrassment etc. If this allegation is proven does the offending contributor's entire portfolio be removed by Alamy. How can it's integrity be relied upon. If the image has been licensed does Alamy recover the funds and pay the legal owner or is my mind running away with itself.

However I must remember "Innocent until proven Guilty"

Paulette beat me to it. 

Ingimage Ltd are an agency. So either you have uploaded your image with them and they have shared it with Alamy as one of their distributros. Or Shutterstock have shared it with Ingimage Ltd who have in turn shared it with Alamy.

3 hours ago, NYCat said:

That looks like a submission from an agency. Are you sure you have not put that image with the agency?

Paulette

I have never heard about this agency before

3 hours ago, Matt Ashmore said:

Paulette beat me to it. 

Ingimage Ltd are an agency. So either you have uploaded your image with them and they have shared it with Alamy as one of their distributros. Or Shutterstock have shared it with Ingimage Ltd who have in turn shared it with Alamy.

I have never heard about this agency before.

This photo was sold by the Shutterstock 4 times so I'm afraid that someone bought this photo from the Shutterstock and put on Alamy for resale.

Looks like this.

3 minutes ago, Alex_1 said:

someone bought this photo from the Shutterstock and put on Alamy for resale.

No.

Do you understand what you have been told?

INGIMAGE is a picture agency. They may have the image because your SS contract allows it to market your images through distributors. This is optional with Alamy.

7 minutes ago, Alex_1 said:

I have never heard about this agency before.

This photo was sold by the Shutterstock 4 times so I'm afraid that someone bought this photo from the Shutterstock and put on Alamy for resale.

Looks like this.

Maybe.. or maybe not.

The agencies exchange images between themselves as a way of reaching more buyers. So you uploaded the image to Shutterstock and they might have shared the image with IngImage to try and reach a larger audience. IngImage might in turn have shared the image with Alamy to reach a larger audience.

Just now, spacecadet said:

No.

Do you understand what you have been told?

INGIMAGE is a picture agency. They may have the image because your SS contract allows it to market your images through distributors. This is optional with Alamy.

How they got my image on the first place if I didn't submit it to Alamy?

Or Shutterstock shared it?

This is troubling information indeed.  SS is famous for letting hundreds of people steal real photographer's images and uploading them as their own.  I'd hate to think my images are double posted here.  Let us know what SS says please (might want to post over there too).

1 minute ago, Matt Ashmore said:

Assuming everything is Legitimate (i.e. the image isn't stolen), Alamy, INGIMAGE, Shutterstock and yourself would all get a share.

hopefully I will get 1 cent out of $100:)

12 minutes ago, Alex_1 said:

I did it 2 days ago - still no responce

Alamy usually responds very quickly. Did you at least get the automated response that would tell you they got your email?

Paulette

1 minute ago, NYCat said:

Alamy usually responds very quickly. Did you at least get the automated response that would tell you they got your email?

Paulette

automated response that would tell you they got your email?

Yes. That's all that I have so far.

When I'm trying to search for an image of Manhattan panoramic cloudy, I get 1 result, but no image.

Maybe they have reacted already?

IngImage is not a fly by night company.

wim

Archived