Nice to see the "Who's on line" being populated again.

Allan

I'm sure I entered this in one of the other forums. Sorry it has turned up on here.

ITMA

Edited by Allan Bell

14 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I’m here!! 😁🤣 But I wasn’t on first. 😉

Hello Betty, Yes you are one of the best too.😄

Allan

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, Bear said:

I almost started another thread but found this one.  What is going on with the Who's Online, sometimes it is there and lately not at all?  I too, like the Who's Online feature.......

Oh no! I have not looked for a while.

Allan

4 hours ago, Thyrsis said:

Haha! Just logged in to see ‘who’s on line’......just me it seems....... 

No it is not it is me who is on line. JUST me, ONLY me, Nobody else but ME.

Allan

16 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

<Hiding around the corner>

Boo!

Allan

Edited by Allan Bell

Betty you were checking in an hour ago - it's 11:48 pm EDT, certainly would think that there are some late owls here on the east coast and others from the midwest and western US who are checking in, but I'm logged in and get a 0, so it's not even seeing me. Guess you're special. 😎 Too bad it's not working, it's nice to get a sense of who's around when you are interested in a topic and can get that nice back and forth convo going. 

Seen the title of this thread and was instantly taken back to 1995-2000 when I was using a dial up connection to the internet... who's online... I'll be online for 30mins.. yeah same here... on tomorrow??!?! Yeah, I'll be playing counter strike for a bit 😂

Non of this permanently connected stuff with 300mb sec fiber optics..... 24 - 48k modems before ADSL...ahh, the days the internet felt special... and very Bl**dy slow 😂😂  I can hear the sound now, the bleeps warbling and crackling... followed by a message that you've just lost connection!

Edited by Duncan_Andison
  • Love 1

Mine was over the telephone connection and nobody could call me while I was online.  Good old AOL, with the little man running.  And the squawks connecting up made was heard all over the house. There definitely was no keeping it a secret from others in the house. I had no reason to anyway, but if anyone was already asleep, they weren’t after that.

• 1 month later...