Revenue graph on dashboard

12 minutes ago, Steve UK said:

Does anyone else think the revenue graph on the dashboard is misleading , and should show revenue after deduction of commissions

I don't, no.

Net wouldn't accurately reflect the different commission splits for distro and affiliate sales.

1 hour ago, Steve UK said:

Does anyone else think the revenue graph on the dashboard is misleading , and should show revenue after deduction of commissions

Yes, I'd like to see both Gross and Net on there. Net would be calculated according to the actual net value of each sale (not a simple 50% drop versus gross which, as mentioned by spacecadet, wouldn't be accurate because of the different commission splits).

Mark

4 hours ago, M.Chapman said:

Yes, I'd like to see both Gross and Net on there. Net would be calculated according to the actual net value of each sale (not a simple 50% drop versus gross which, as mentioned by spacecadet, wouldn't be accurate because of the different commission splits).

Mark

+1 Excellent idea saves me getting depressed when I download the sales report.:(

I got an email from Alamy saying they were going to send me my first payment for $63,  I had my first sale.  Sale shows $125,  cleared balance shows $63.  So this means they sold the image for $125 and my cut is $63?  That's what I'm guessing after looking at this thread.  

50% as long as it wasn't through a distributor in which case you would get less. I'm quite happy with the graph as it is. It shows total revenue and is only there to show whether you are surging up and up or sliding down the pan. Most likely somewhere in between

That's the whole essence of graphs, you get the picture without pondering over the details

12 hours ago, TerryW said:

It says it's going to pay me on Dec 1, 2018 but it hasn't yet.  Is this normal?  

Alamy nominally initiates the payment on the first, but it goes out on the first working day, so Monday, and if you're on bank transfer you should get it on Thursday.

We may work weekends, but the banks don't.

Archived