Keyword perfect

When I keyword I use double quotation marks "  " around the multi word phrases . I notice while watching the keyword perfect demo ( http://a2zkeywording.com/demo.php ) that it puts brackets around them . Now I know that the Alamy search engine doesn't recognise this but I would like to be ready if it ever does . After watching the video I'm now not sure what I should be using . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When I keyword I use double quotation marks "  " around the multi word phrases . I notice while watching the keyword perfect demo ( http://a2zkeywording.com/demo.php ) that it puts brackets around them . Now I know that the Alamy search engine doesn't recognise this but I would like to be ready if it ever does . After watching the video I'm now not sure what I should be using . Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This and similar has been queried many times . . . bugger the green arrows, if you can get a definitive answer from Alamy I'll give you a Gold Arrow . . .

dd

Thanks dusty, that would explain the lack of response to my question . I will think myself lucky that my 5 greens are still intact . You watch the buggers drop now I said that.

Perhaps we will get an answer one day

Sometimes I feel like I'm flogging a dead horse

Shergar

I just downloaded the free trial of keyword perfect as mentioned in the Alamy Blog.  Is it me? I have just spent over an hour watching tutorials and trying to get my head round it and tried three images.  It seems to have filled the main keywords with what I have considered unnecessary words such as exterior daytime natural light etc leaving no space for what I would usually put in.  Am I being daft or does anyone find keyword perfect helpful?

As I recall,  the system (not yet introduced) was to be that quotation marks "__" were to be for keyword groups only to be taken together and square brackets [__] were for word groups usually taken together, but allowing a response to the individual words.

It was several years ago but I still put in quotation marks in the hope that it will be introduced.

Archived