2 hours ago, AL1973 said:

Managed to get 3 photos to the QC level then not heard anything from Alamy to see if they passed or not

See my post. You've failed and been suspended, presumably for 10 days. You were told it might happen.

4 hours ago, Niels Quist said:

However, you have 12 images online???

But why are they all captioned ‘READING ESCOLLA FUTSAL CLUB 2018 FA NATION SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS’?!?

On 6/5/2018 at 10:03, spacecadet said:

See my post. You've failed and been suspended, presumably for 10 days. You were told it might happen.

i see. Well I have not received any communications about this.

perhaps I am struggling with with the whole usage of Alamy and getting things a bit mixed up

Maybe this is not a site for me

Thank you for your update 

22 hours ago, Thyrsis said:

But why are they all captioned ‘READING ESCOLLA FUTSAL CLUB 2018 FA NATION SUPER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS’?!?

not sure what happened there- I only submitted three photos

2 minutes ago, AL1973 said:

i see. Well I have not received any communications about this.

perhaps I am struggling with with the whole usage of Alamy and getting things a bit mixed up

Maybe this is not a site for me

Thank you for your update 

You won't get a notification until the suspension has expired.

7 minutes ago, AL1973 said:

not sure what happened there- I only submitted three photos

The 12 images you have for sale were submitted in 2016. Alamy hasn't forgotten them, Have you?

2 minutes ago, AL1973 said:

Ok Thank you.

Not having failed in the new system I don't know what exactly happens. One used to get a failure email at the end of the suspension but I don't know if you do now.

25 minutes ago, Russell said:

The 12 images you have for sale were submitted in 2016. Alamy hasn't forgotten them, Have you?

yea i did remember them

Not sure why I am having so many issues this time

25 minutes ago, spacecadet said:

Not having failed in the new system I don't know what exactly happens. One used to get a failure email at the end of the suspension but I don't know if you do now.

yes when i submitted in 2016 I got an email from QC to take it to the next step or told me I had failed QC

This time not sure why but it has been a total disaster from start to finish

Maybe its me doing something wrong really not sure as I have not received any official communication from Alamy   

Hi AL1973

Have you contacted our Contributor Relations team (contributors@alamy.com)?

Processing errors could be down to image files being too large, poor internet connection or other non QC related issues, please get in touch, we would be more than happy to look into it!

Thanks

Alamy

Archived