On 5/30/2018 at 09:35, spacecadet said:

Yes but their absence no longer prevents an image going on sale.

Oh, I didn't know that. I'm rather surprised actually.

Alan

we seem to be getting more than a few posts from newcomers who clearly have not paid any attention to the requirements. We all recognise the " never mind the manual, let's just wing it" approach to things, but it just isn't going to work out when it comes to joining Alamy.

If you haven't uploaded the first assessment batch of 3 successfully, you simply  can not have uploaded 107 images so far as you state above

26 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

we seem to be getting more than a few posts from newcomers who clearly have not paid any attention to the requirements. We all recognise the " never mind the manual, let's just wing it" approach to things, but it just isn't going to work out when it comes to joining Alamy.

If you haven't uploaded the first assessment batch of 3 successfully, you simply  can not have uploaded 107 images so far as you state above

I am assuming her initial three passed and then she uploaded another 104, but has not properly captioned or tagged any of them.

As Mark said, all you have to do to get them on sale is add a caption and 5 tags.  But if you want them to actually sell, you need it to b be a comprehensive caption and up to 50 relevant tags.  Do fill in the optional section regarding people, etc.

Jill

45 minutes ago, Robert M Estall said:

we seem to be getting more than a few posts from newcomers who clearly have not paid any attention to the requirements.

... and I have to confess more than a little irritating when they do not come to back to the forum and reply to the help offered after asking for assistance!

1 hour ago, Matt Limb said:

... and I have to confess more than a little irritating when they do not come to back to the forum and reply to the help offered after asking for assistance!

And then start insulting us because they don't like the answers. I am not always eager these days to help someone new.

Paulette

Archived