Best selling categories?

My best selling categories are Landscapes, followed by Wildlife and then Cityscapes.

Then come Plants, Lifestyle, People. I don't have as much coverage for those.

'Cityscapes' is not an official category in AIM but it's one of mine :D I actually wish it was because I never know what existing category to select for those shots.

Gen

13 hours ago, gvallee said:

'Cityscapes' is not an official category in AIM but it's one of mine :D I actually wish it was because I never know what existing category to select for those shots.

Gen

'Landscape>Architecture?

And... is it 'travel' when it's the end of your street? I suppose it is, for someone.

My best selling categories are......hum......er.......well........let me think a minute....................NOTHING.:blink:

Thats right I'm selling nothing at the moment, Not since early February that is. NOTHING. NADA.:wacko:

Makes me feel really fed up and wanting to jack it all in.:angry:

Allan

4 hours ago, spacecadet said:

'Landscape>Architecture?

And... is it 'travel' when it's the end of your street? I suppose it is, for someone.

Yes, it's all relative. I'm not even sure what a "travel" image is.

That said, travel images usually overlap with other categories, which I suppose is the main reason that the category does so well.

10 hours ago, spacecadet said:

'Landscape>Architecture?

A town is definitely not 'landscape', some pix have no particular 'architecture' in them, 'travel' I suppose as you say it is for someone.

For example, here's a small town in Surrey that is sometimes searched. I haven't selected any category because I haven't found anything suitable.

B0NYNX.jpg

5 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Yes, it's all relative. I'm not even sure what a "travel" image is.

That said, travel images usually overlap with other categories, which I suppose is the main reason that the category does so well.

Absolutely. When I said my landscapes category is the winner, a large part of it covers travel. I select both categories in AIM.

Regarding the pic I posted above, this could be travel for someone but not for me because that's where I live when in the UK.

Gen

Archived