December Challenge, "Taste" as in anything food or drink

Michael Ventura

Three from me:

Thin, curling dark leaves of Tuscan black kale, cavolo nero, Brassica oleracea, on an Autumn allotment

thin-curling-dark-leaves-of-tuscan-black-kale-cavolo-nero-brassica-H0GHHP.jpg

Edible flowers of the pineapple guava, Acca sellowiana  (Quite tasty, actually)

edible-flowers-of-the-pineapple-guava-acca-sellowiana-E60T1F.jpg

'Death by Garden House' rich chocolate cake decorated with fruit and fruit puree.  Delicious, but now off limits for me.

death-by-garden-house-rich-chocolate-cake-decorated-with-fruit-and-H3ATNG.jpg

I thought I'd lower the tone of the thread! funnily enough I think it popped out of a bag of Aldi carrots, lol. This actually sold to an English tabloid back in October, as per here https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/food/4575325/no-one-wants-to-buy-this-cheeky-looking-sweet-potato-so-would-you-pop-it-in-your-trolley/

EYB6WE.jpg

An old Greek woman sorting Fry that's just been landed...

KPYMCA.jpg

Sharing some cake...

EXH0K0.jpg

50 minutes ago, Planets said:

Last minute entry

Home Baking

home-baking-KW1DYN.jpg

Be-Ro!  Brings back wonderful memories of my dear late mum baking in the kitchen and me thinking I was helping her, but in actual fact I was useless! :lol:

On 27/12/2017 at 19:03, Steve Hyde said:

I thought I'd lower the tone of the thread! funnily enough I think it popped out of a bag of Aldi carrots, lol. This actually sold to an English tabloid back in October, as per here https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/food/4575325/no-one-wants-to-buy-this-cheeky-looking-sweet-potato-so-would-you-pop-it-in-your-trolley/

EYB6WE.jpg

An old Greek woman sorting Fry that's just been landed...

KPYMCA.jpg

Sharing some cake...

EXH0K0.jpg

Steve, I think I found the top half of your carrot! (PS. not a competition entry, please forget immediately after viewing :-) )

HM1C8H.jpg

13 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Be-Ro!  Brings back wonderful memories of my dear late mum baking in the kitchen and me thinking I was helping her, but in actual fact I was useless! :lol:

The book was my mother's, I used to pretend to help as well.

Happy new year

On 12/30/2017 at 09:55, imageplotter said:

Steve, I think I found the top half of your carrot! (PS. not a competition entry, please forget immediately after viewing :-) )

HM1C8H.jpg

I think you're right, he's looking like he's in pain, lol

Archived