Hello to everybody from Italy

Claudio

I started to upload images here at the end of last year. I realised soon it is difficult to sell images on Alamy with little portfolios. So i had only few hope at first. Now I had surprised and happy for my first two sales.Today I am happy to say hello to all of you and hope to have an happy future here. If you want, you can also view at my portfolio and make comments or suggestions.

Ciao Claudio!

I am very glad to hear you had sales in early stage of your Alamy career - that is promising.

Also, I took a look at your portfolio. Bella Italia - always my favourite piece of this planet (I have few images from the south, more will come later). You have clever selection of images regarding stock philosophy.

Best luck!

Very good selection of images. Just keep doing what you are doing and you should do well. The only suggestion I have is to put the scientific name of the animals in the caption since it seems to have more importance these days. All your captions could probably use more information. Just cover everything that people might use to search.

Paulette

Benvenuto, Claudio!

I agree with Paulette, you have a nice mix of interesting images. I do think you would benefit from a bit more brightness and pop in your editing; your images look a little flat to me. Good luck to you and again -- welcome.  

Edo

Ciao Claudio!

I'm Italian too, from Rome but I've been living in Empoli for the last 5 years. I've joined Alamy two months after you. Nice port, good sales potential. I wish you all the best!

Sandro

Ciao Sandro!

I've looked at your portfolio and I noted it is an interesting mix of the two most beautiful things we have here in Italy: historical architecture and food! I hope this mixture will help you to increase the future sales!

Claudio, did you make any promotion step for your Alamy images before those two sales (blog, social networks, etc)?

No Parafull, No, I did not do any promotion. Indeed I have many other images for sale on other sites but the pictures sold here are exclusive to Alamy. My impression is that images already sold on other sites may be disadvantaged here. I do not think in any case to make an evaluation only based on two images sold.

Archived