getting pictures seen

Your 3 pictures are captioned identically, even though they are wildly different.  Irrespective of new IM, they need sorting out.

Could it be a mistake using the new MI, i.e. forgetting to deselect images already captioned and tagged? The way that clicking on a new image in the new MI doesn't automatically deselect the previously selected image(s) is a rather non-standard UI, which has already caught me out more than once.

+1

Your 3 pictures are captioned identically, even though they are wildly different.  Irrespective of new IM, they need sorting out.

Could it be a mistake with new MI, forgetting to deselect images already captioned and tagged? The way that clicking on a new image in the new MI doesn't automatically deselect the previously selected image(s) is a rather non-standard UI, which has already caught me out more than once.

Any tips on tags etc to get pictures seen by those looking?

Someone looking for pictures of Apples won't find your picture because you don't have the word Apples in either your caption or keywords/tags.

John.

Could it be a mistake using the new MI, i.e. forgetting to deselect images already captioned and tagged? The way that clicking on a new image in the new MI doesn't automatically deselect the previously selected image(s) is a rather non-standard UI, which has already caught me out more than once.

+1, I am sure this must be the reason - I think RaspberryZoo must have used HNMJDF to accidentally keyword al 3 inages in error

Kumar

Archived