Problem with keywording

Dougie, was that 48 character word perhaps a German military title? 

I've one word showing, "Shieldaig", then nothing.

I had it several times, until i discovered a return after the single word you see. So you dont see the other keywords (they are on the next line) Maybe?

Tried a return and also backspace, still nothing

Dougie,

I reported a similar problem to Alamy back in March.

Only one keyword shows in Essentials and Caption for one of my images.

If I try to add some, it let me save them but, even after 24h, they won't show.

Even though I sent screenshots of the issue to member services, they said there was no problems at their end.

I just gave up.

While member services used to be excellent, it seems to be an uphill battle to get them to even read e-mails. It took me 3 e-mails to get them to read mine to the bottom on a previous issue.

End of rant. Good luck.

Dougie,

I reported a similar problem to Alamy back in March.

Only one keyword shows in Essentials and Caption for one of my images.

If I try to add some, it let me save them but, even after 24h, they won't show.

Even though I sent screenshots of the issue to member services, they said there was no problems at their end.

I just gave up.

While member services used to be excellent, it seems to be an uphill battle to get them to even read e-mails. It took me 3 e-mails to get them to read mine to the bottom on a previous issue.

End of rant. Good luck.

What's disheartening is that we get answers totally irrelevant to our issues.

Dougie, Apologies for going slightly off OP but this does concern 'Keywords' and 'Keywording' and it is the greying out of certain images, so far 3 of mine and the only thing linking them is the keyword 'Advertising' so I done a search for 'Advertising' and 'Advertisement' and there are numerous images greyed out, I haven't come across any other keyword yet so there may be more ,so perhaps as you stated there is a Gremlin at work in more ways than one.

As it's the weekend I will wait until Monday to contact MS to see what they say.

Apologies once more

Mal K

I've reported the problem to MS but I'm not expecting anything until Monday. Another post says Alamy experiencing a server problem so maybe that's it. Need to be patient I suppose. 

Archived