Usage: Editorial

Media: Book, print and/or e-book

Print run: Unlimited

Placement: Inside

Image Size: 2 page spread

Start: 01 January 2016

End: 01 January 2041

All terms and rights granted as per the Alamy Preferred Vendor Agreement dated 26th January 2010 prevail. Flat rate per image, license period 20 years

Does this mean it like RF or "flat rate per image" talking about my image they licensed (I get paid again if they use it again) or anyone else's images too?

Betty

A 25 year licence. If I had one like that I would not be around to collect if it was licensed later towards the end of its run. :(

Allan

A 25 year licence. If I had one like that I would not be around to collect if it was licensed later towards the end of its run. :(

Allan

Same here probably or else I'd be too old to care, so in effect it would be an eternal license. Come to think of it, I have quite a few of those. I hope Betty received decent payment.

AFAIK flat rate means they will pay the same for a thumbnail size us as for a 2 page spread.

Congratulations with the sale btw as these are usually pretty good.

wim

AFAIK flat rate means they will pay the same for a thumbnail size us as for a 2 page spread.

Congratulations with the sale btw as these are usually pretty good.

wim

Yes, it was one of my better prices In recent times. :)

Just wondering if you should have similars so that the license would not apply to them.  20 year license would put me at 87!!!!!! :mellow:

This is one of a kind image. One of those capture-the-moment ones. Wish I could duplicate it, because it's not the first time it has sold.

It looks like one of those welcome American textbook sales. They always come in at the same price for all sizes (if I can remember that far back).

Maybe so. Those used to say a Textbook, but things have changed a lot around here.

Archived