Post your Stockimo sales here

Lisa

THE TELEGRAPH

25 JUN 2015

Anti-fracking protesters demonstrate outside Preston council chambers in anticipation of the council's impending decision

Photo: Cernan Elias / StockimoNews / Alamy

N003B3

preston-lancashire-uk-23rd-june-2015-ant

http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=www.telegraph.co.uk/news/earth/energy/fracking/11699561/Fracking-will-get-go-ahead-even-if-Lancashire-refuses-legal-advice-suggests.html

METRO

15 APR 2015

Around 300 hundreds had to run and extra three kilometres

Picture: Carolyn Jenkins/StockimoNews/Alamy

Image ID : N0024T

Bournemouth, UK. 12th Apr, 2015. Sunny weather for the Bournemouth Bay Run along the sea front to raise funds for British Heart Foundation - option of half marathon, 10k run, 5k run and 1k family fun run

bournemouth-uk-12th-apr-2015-sunny-weath

http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=metro.co.uk/2015/04/15/charity-runners-go-an-extra-3k-after-marshall-takes-a-toilet-break-5151315/

MIRROR

17 JAN 2015

Image ID : N0013K

Brecon Beacons National Park, Llandovery

Temperatures will plunge below freezing across large swathes of the UK

Brecon Beacons National Park, Llandovery, Carmarthenshire, UK. 17th Jan, 2015. Snow and mist over Llandovery

© pease971/StockimoNews/Alamy Live News

brecon-beacons-national-park-llandovery-

http://www.newsjs.com/url.php?p=www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-snow-blankets-parts-4994860

From Twitter:

Jonathan Syer ‏@JonnySyer1966  

Great to see @Stockimo photo of #shoreditch #hipster has sold this week. @Alamy #photography I had a feeling it was only a matter of time...

Image ID : S0709D
Copyright : © JonnySyer66 / Stockimo / Alamy
man-walking-down-street-shoreditch-londo

From PRESSDISPLAY.COM:

Freak out: ‘Pierre took me to a place where someone on a bad trip should never go, a mazy garden of bushes and paths’

COLIN HOSKINS/STOCKIMO/ALAMY

The Independent  |  10 Aug 2015  |  UK  |  English   | Page: 27

Psychedelic View of a Woodland Scene Containing Trees and Flowers. A different view of a forest in Springtime.
psychedelic-view-of-a-woodland-scene-con

From Twitter:

Victoria Gardner ‏@VGardner32  Aug 14

Thanks @stockimo just sold another image Pic. 
Image ID : S06KNJ
Stock Photo - Cats paws stretching out

cats-paws-stretching-out-S06KNJ.jpg

From Twitter:

Reciprocity Images ‏@Reciprocity_ 

Go, Go @Stockimo! Oldie but goodie just turned up in my sales 
Woman holding large bowl of freshly picked ripe strawberries
Image ID : S04M35
woman-holding-large-bowl-of-freshly-pick

My last Stockimo sale a few days ago netted $56 to me. Stockimo reported that their average sale price is $90.

I thought Alamy had reported an average price of $60, not $90? Or has that been updated?

My average NET (to me) from Stockimo sales is $32, which would make the average GROSS around $64.

My first Stockimo sale!   :)

$3.01   :(

hot-air-balloons-over-the-temples-if-bag

Hot air balloons over Bagan, Myanmar

Kumar

Beautiful shot! Too bad about the price!

Hang in there though: I have had 5 stockimo sales to date which have ranged from $9 to $105 NET. 

The thing is: we have no usage details to go on when making comparisons with Stockimo sales, so that $3 could be for a page-a-day calendar in Nauru, or it could be a Worldwide ad-campaign... But at least it will buy you a cup of coffee to drink while you tag a few more shots to upload.

-Jason

From www.stockimo.com:

How much do photos sell for?

All prices, it depends on the rights we're licensing - where it's used, how big, for how long etc.
You may make a sale for $5 or you may make a sale for $500 or sometimes even more. The average sale price on Alamy is around $90.

Marilyn Volan ‏@marilynvolan  
Happy to have sold another @Stockimo #iphoneography image on @Alamy #photography today! 

Surreal Abstract Design With A Mannequin Of Woman's Head Superimposed Over A Tree And Clouds With Star Or Light In The Sky And Her Eye
Image ID : S07CH9
surreal-abstract-design-with-a-mannequin

Archived