Post your Stockimo sales here

Lisa

>^..^< how right you are, Lisa !

She was used to illustrate a story about a man who called the emergency services because his angry cat would not let him in the house

• 2 weeks later...

Panorama (Italy)

7 APR 2016

Foto: Si chiamano "nelfie" e sono i selfie (quasi) nudi

Credits: Scott Indermaur /Stockimo/Alamy

Shadow of hand and smartphone taking photo

Image ID: S047GM  
Copyright: © Scott Indermaur / Stockimo / Alamy Stock Photo

http://www.panorama.it/societa/life/nelfie-i-selfie-nudi-per-beneficenza/

If you go to www.Shutterstock.com and filter for Contributor Name = Stockimo then click on the Popular tab, two of those photos are mine (Salt & Pepper and Brussels Sprouts). Neither has shown as a paid sale yet on my Stockimo App so I don't know how much we will be getting for these distributor sales. My jellyfish above sold twice for decent amounts, but maybe those were direct sales and not via a distributor.

If you go to www.Shutterstock.com and filter for Contributor Name = Stockimo then click on the Popular tab, two of those photos are mine (Salt & Pepper and Brussels Sprouts). Neither has shown as a paid sale yet on my Stockimo App so I don't know how much we will be getting for these distributor sales. My jellyfish above sold twice for decent amounts, but maybe those were direct sales and not via a distributor.

A picture of some fish on a supermarket counter that I took is on page 6 of the "Popular" tab on Shutterstock having filtered as described above. Does this mean that the image sold though or just that someone looked at it on Shutterstock? I guess it depends what Shutterstock's definition of "popular" is!?

Well I would think that the photos on page 1 would certainly have higher odds for being actual sales vs. just views, but then when I went to page six I noticed that flag photo which is 12 places before yours is an actual sale that I spotted and reported on 31 January. My Salt & Pepper Shakers on page 1 was a sale. When I did a Google search I found it. Let me know if it ever shows up on your Stockimo App as paid. 

Well I would think that the photos on page 1 would certainly have higher odds for being actual sales vs. just views, but then when I went to page six I noticed that flag photo which is 12 places before yours is an actual sale that I spotted and reported on 31 January. My Salt & Pepper Shakers on page 1 was a sale. When I did a Google search I found it. Let me know if it ever shows up on your Stockimo App as paid. 

Will do.

Just spotted a third photo of mine that has sold but hasn't shown up on the Stockimo App yet as paid. Noticed it today on the Customer Likes tab so maybe that means that the payment is being processed?

9 JAN 2016

Kurir (Russia)

hawaiian-tuna-poke-salad-bowl-with-water

http://www.kurir.rs/komentari/tradicionalno-havajsko-jelo-ovo-jelo-ce-biti-glavni-specijalitet-2016-godine-clanak-2089091

Just spotted a third photo of mine that has sold but hasn't shown up on the Stockimo App yet as paid. Noticed it today on the Customer Likes tab so maybe that means that the payment is being processed?

9 JAN 2016

Kurir (Russia)

hawaiian-tuna-poke-salad-bowl-with-water

http://www.kurir.rs/komentari/tradicionalno-havajsko-jelo-ovo-jelo-ce-biti-glavni-specijalitet-2016-godine-clanak-2089091

Congratulations, this is Serbian web site  :)

• 1 month later...

Archived