Post your Stockimo sales here

Lisa

New record  :angry: 

I got this morning 3 sales, 0,12$ each  :wacko:

me too, very concerned with this - is this a low for Stockimo or becoming typical? It is only my 2nd sale, the first wasn't a great amount either. It really is not encouraging.

I got 5 sales, each for $0.05.

These are obviously Shutterstock Sales. I believe the price reported by the Stockimo app takes into account the percentage that you as a contributor get... I get 20% as I was marginally too late in discovering both Alamy and Stockimo to get 50% (wish I did get 50%). Assuming Shutteock pay Alamy $0.25 per sale which I guess is what their normal 'contributors' receive per sale, 20% of $0.25 is $0.05.

To get $0.12, I guess you get a 50% commission rate through Stockimo?

I got 5 sales, each for $0.05.

These are obviously Shutterstock Sales. I believe the price reported by the Stockimo app takes into account the percentage that you as a contributor get... I get 20% as I was marginally too late in discovering both Alamy and Stockimo to get 50% (wish I did get 50%). Assuming Shutteock pay Alamy $0.25 per sale which I guess is what their normal 'contributors' receive per sale, 20% of $0.25 is $0.05.

To get $0.12, I guess you get a 50% commission rate through Stockimo?

thanks Matt, Shutterstock sale makes sense. I am on 50% so this works out as you say. Still depressing, thankfully just had a decent regular Alamy sale to compensate :)

0,05 - 0,12 $ ?

Let me quote my husband: "massacre!"

And I say he's absolutely right - this pricing level just doesn't make sense... And even more, if you did run away from micros, you still sell cheap. Actually you would do better by uploading to them directly ;) Btw, SS has the earnings schedule.

I believe Alamy will make it fast to get to the higher level than 0,25$

0,05 - 0,12 $ ?

Let me quote my husband: "massacre!"

And I say he's absolutely right - this pricing level just doesn't make sense... And even more, if you did run away from micros, you still sell cheap. Actually you would do better by uploading to them directly ;) Btw, SS has the earnings schedule.

I believe Alamy will make it fast to get to the higher level than 0,25$

the higher levels of 0,38c  :wacko:  I don't supply micros because I don't agree with their ripoff pricing. To get 50% of a micro price is really quite insulting. Your husband has it totally right there!

the higher levels of 0,38c  :wacko:  I don't supply micros because I don't agree with their ripoff pricing. To get 50% of a micro price is really quite insulting. Your husband has it totally right there!

Actually micros usually give you 20-30%, macros 50% and self pricing 50-70% ;)

I am curious as to what people consider decent sale price to be.  I am old school stock when rarely did a sale come in under $10-15 and that was considered low resolution. To get sales for .12 cents is indicative of an over saturated market and the devaluation of what we do.  

Hi everyone,

This forum is for Alamy discussion only and therefore we can no longer allow posts to be made regarding Stockimo. 

Stockimo is a separate brand with a very different model in all aspects from submitting, shooting, keywording and as you can see from some recent posts - selling.

It's important that the Stockimo and Alamy brands are not confused.

We are considering the options of setting a Stockimo forum up but in the meantime, if you need to communicate with the Stockimo team you can email support@stockimo.com

The Stockimo team are also very active across social media on Instagram and Twitter.

Thanks for your understanding

Alamy

Archived