Post your Stockimo sales here

Lisa

Thanks again Lynne. As of today I show 6 paid sales on my Stockimo App home tab. Two more have recently been spotted, both in the Guardian. And I noticed another three photos were searched by exact photo ID number. Let's hope those turn into sales as well in the future. Fingers are crossed.

From Stockimo Twitter:

Queralt Sunyer ‏@queraltsunyer  

Hands up to celebrate this new sale on @Alamy #photography. Thanks @stockimo #iphoneography 
Image ID : S02X1C
Shadow of a boy playing in a playground
shadow-of-a-boy-playing-in-a-playground-

Thanks again Lynne. As of today I show 6 paid sales on my Stockimo App home tab. Two more have recently been spotted, both in the Guardian. And I noticed another three photos were searched by exact photo ID number. Let's hope those turn into sales as well in the future. Fingers are crossed.

How many images you have on Stockimo? I have near 1000, two sales so far.

How many images you have on Stockimo? I have near 1000, two sales so far.

On my App it says I have 574 photos via Stockimo. I try to submit one photo a day.

I am curious if there have been any calculations of percentages of "Customer Likes" that actually translate into actual sales.  I ask because with 513 images in Stockimo and how often I see my images show up in "Customer Likes" I have yet to see a sale reported.  I see my images in the "Customer Likes" not daily but several times a week and often times several images at a time.

I understand that it often takes a long time for the customer to pay.  What is the amount of time?  When are they billed?  Once billed what are net terms for payment?

And overall is this looking like it will pay off for contributors.  For myself as of now it is not.  I would love to think it will pay off bur for now with the time involved to produce, upload and keyword it is not looking like a money making venture.

As Stockimo is not exclusive I have some of the images with other agencies and have seen sales with them.  

Thanks Lisa for spotting my pizza truck above. Will look forward to seeing this one pop up in sales sometime in the future! Because Stockimo only report sales once they have cleared funds, i am hoping there are a few more surprises in store!

From Twitter:

The Grayson ‏@GraysonThe  

Sold my G&T @Stockimo photo on @Alamy Celebrating with the money by buying G&T
mile-high-gnt-club-s0001j.jpg

My first time using the new "Mobile" search filter on Alamy's home page. 

From Twitter:

Valery Rizzo ‏@valeryrizzo  

I've just made my first sale through @stockimo! #feelinggood

James Jagger ‏@JamesOJagger 
I've just made my first sale through @stockimo! #feelinggood

Archived