Post your Stockimo sales here

Lisa

• 2 weeks later...

Dagens Nyheter  

30 OCT 2015

Takten i andrahandsuthyrningen av bostäder har skruvats upp något det senaste året.

Google translate "The pace of subletting of housing has been screwed up in the past year."

Foto: tim claxton / Stockimo / Alamy 
Image ID : S01AF9
Modern apartment block in Stockholm, Sweden.
modern-apartment-block-in-stockholm-swed

From Twitter:

Annette Kiesow ‏@annettek  Oct 30

One of my favorite iPhone photos sold on @alamy today.  
Happy dog
Image ID : S0587C
Copyright : © Annette Kiesow / Stockimo / Alamy Stock Photo
happy-dog-s0587c.jpg

Hi, how long did it take for the first sale to register after you have uploaded your first images on stockimo? 

Sorry Niels, I just saw this. I joined Stockimo when it launched in February, 2014. My first sale was to Mens Health magazine in the December 2014 issue. I was paid for it in March, 2015. I now have 605 photos accepted, with 8 paid sales. 

Hi, how long did it take for the first sale to register after you have uploaded your first images on stockimo? 

Sorry Niels, I just saw this. I joined Stockimo when it launched in February, 2014. My first sale was to Mens Health magazine in the December 2014 issue. I was paid for it in March, 2015. I now have 605 photos accepted, with 8 paid sales. 

Thank you for your reply Lisa. So I have to be patient while waiting for more sales. 

I have actually made my first sale two weeks ago. I am happy about it even though the amount the image sold for is hardly worth mentioning. 

• 2 weeks later...

From Twitter:

Pat Phillips ‏@patphillipsfoto 

I just sold this @stockimo snap of my tootsies and now I'm nostalgic for summer
Image ID : S03K0B
Copyright : © Patricia Phillips / Stockimo / Alamy Stock Photo
pretty-foot-with-daisy-s03k0b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived