Has the "feeding time" changed?

Normally I get sales updates at 9pm (Eastern Time on the east coast of the USA) but lately I don't see new sales until I get up in the morning, so they are coming in some time overnight.  Has there been a shift in posting sales in the U.K. as well?

I find that in UK there is an odd one now and again added during the day, but the great majority arrive overnight.  

Always worth checking "2 months Sales" on the first of the month in case one (or even some) slipped in overnight.

Always worth checking "2 months Sales" on the first of the month in case one (or even some) slipped in overnight.

That doesn't appear to be necessary any more with the new dashboard.

Alan

I see them come in at all times during the day. The vast majority of my licenses are to US publishers though and I don't know if that makes a difference or not...

I am still confused about when Alamy updates the data in the dashboard. I had a sale posted in my summary of sales, early this morning, but it is not showing up in the dashboard data yet. And yes, I have refreshed the dashboard page several times. Just seems odd to me that they are not synced.

I am still confused about when Alamy updates the data in the dashboard. I had a sale posted in my summary of sales, early this morning, but it is not showing up in the dashboard data yet. And yes, I have refreshed the dashboard page several times. Just seems odd to me that they are not synced.

From what i can see sales still appear in net revenue first and are then updated into the dashboard the following day along with all the other stats.

Regards

Craig

From what i can see sales still appear in net revenue first and are then updated into the dashboard the following day along with all the other stats.

Regards

Craig

Yep, I've found the same thing. Do they appear live in Net Revenue, i.e. can appear at various times of day as and when they go through?

Regards

Craig

Yep, I've found the same thing. Do they appear live in Net Revenue, i.e. can appear at various times of day as and when they go through?

I have had sales appear in net revenue in the morning, afternoon and as late as 18.00 at night not sure how live the entries are only Alamy could answer that.

Regards

Craig

Archived