New "My Alamy" up and running....

But, I can't see the link to the Forum on the page?!?! I must be going blind, any pointers from anyone?

Looks good, apart from the confirmed collapse of CTR. Sales are coming in but CTR is on a continuos decline... is this the result of the larger mouse over zooms, who knows. If Alamy rank is heavily based on this I may as well pack up shop now and look for greener pastures!

Edit, only got here because of the "Back" key in Chrome.... still can't find the link!

Top line of screen. Click "For Sellers" then click "Forum".

phew.... that' a quicker one! :D

Also, Noticed the average CTR for the whole of Alamy is way down compared to what it used to be, about .21 now. I recall it being aroun .44 - .5 not long ago, or am I imagining things?

So if this is correct, is CTR dead now that mouse over zoom and add to lightbox appear to be taking over? Where does that leave ranking now, or, has Alamy already made changes?!?

Edit the Edit - Anyone looking for "Net Revenue" for daily sales etc - click on "Build Sales report".

Also, Noticed the average CTR for the whole of Alamy is way down compared to what it used to be, about .21 now. I recall it being aroun .44 - .5 not long ago, or am I imagining things?

So if this is correct, is CTR dead now that mouse over zoom and add to lightbox appear to be taking over? Where does that leave ranking now, or, has Alamy already made changes?!?

That's strange my "My Alamy" says the current average CTR for all of Alamy is 0.41. Where are you looking? I'm looking to the left of the graph in the Alamy measures section

That's strange my "My Alamy" says the current average CTR for all of Alamy is 0.41. Where are you looking? I'm looking to the left of the graph in the Alamy measures section

I'm looking under Alamy Measures "Current Average Alamy CTR: 0.21"

This is under "Top performing pseudonym:" 

I assumed the Average Alamy was exactly that, Alamy. Otherwise it would be worded "Average Pseudonym" CTR?!?

The Alamy average on the dashboard is the same as my own one i.e. it's either a glitch or worded badly. When you click through to the regular (old) page, it reads as 0.47 for last month.

The Alamy average on the dashboard is the same as my own one i.e. it's either a glitch or worded badly. When you click through to the regular (old) page, it reads as 0.47 for last month.

Yes, I think you're right. A few teething problems.

Funny, as my CTR goes down it appears my $ / sales go up. My CTR was at it's highest in Nov 2013 and sales were on a steady decline right up until Feb 2014. My CTR started to decline from Nov 2013 but my Sales/$ have been increasing, especially after Feb this year?!!? Doesn't appear to make any sense :wacko:

I like how the info on sales and CTR are presented on the main page.

However I'm surprised that "Best performing pseudonym" is based entirely on CTR, not sales.  It's selected my pseudo that has no sales yet, so I wouldn't consider it a best performer.

Archived